“I can’t breathe” 2.0

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Not sure how it is on the west coast but the weird thing about Boston vs other east coast cities is in the other cities, the typical sketchy guy on the street will be black but in Boston it’s always a white guy

to me this just shows that there’s a bottom rung to society that gets occupied no matter what, but that historical racial factors have caused it to be disproportionately occupied by blacks where there are significant black populations
IQ is is a better predictor of this type of behavior.

Reactions: Billy Ocean

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
A riot (or anything involving public group activism really) terrifies me. Mobs are stupid organisms. A good mosh pit where people help each other back up is a way better animal.
The cops are like a wave. You just have to make sure the dumb people are between you and the wave of the cops.

I didn't wreck nothing. I was just there watching the show. I like that the girls were showing their t!ts.

Last edited:

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
The cops are like a wave. You just have to make sure the dumb people are between you and the wave of the cops.

I didn't wreck nothing. I was just there watching the show. I like that the girls were showing their t!ts.

34A2E00C-3226-42F1-A6F0-2CFD4EEA0D9A.gif

GWS_2

Miki Dora status
Aug 3, 2019
The body cam footage was released. I don't know why they bothered. It's redacted to the point of being useless. Even the audio was mostly removed. Not a good sign IMO.

And in other stupidity, apparently the 17 year old girl that videoed the killing is being attacked online for just standing by, doing nothing other than videoing the murder. I sh!t you not. That is how fvcking stupid some of us are.

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
The body cam footage was released. I don't know why they bothered. It's redacted to the point of being useless. Even the audio was mostly removed. Not a good sign IMO.

And in other stupidity, apparently the 17 year old girl that videoed the killing is being attacked online for just standing by, doing nothing other than videoing the murder. I sh!t you not. That is how fvcking stupid some of us are.
The previous Minneapolis cop to murder someone (a woman from a low-crime demographic) only got 12.5 years, two years of which are probably time-served. He'll be out in 6-8:

My friend who's a Lutheran minister from a large, famous Minnesota family said that his sister had to move because of Somali violence in her neighborhood which is even spilling over into the Dakotas. What is going on in Minnesota?

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
What we call riots he calls making a statement
I was watching the Unicorn Riot coverage all night last night and the guy running the camera keep saying over and over "its just property" "can't replace a life" "they have insurance" while all the monkey were just young, drunk people causing chaos and laughing

Overall clueless

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
A riot is scary.

There's usually 3 types of people

The rioters (angry and unpredictable, prone to being guided by the whim of a sole individual)
The assholes (there for the sole purpose of destruction)
The bystanders (scared)
There’s one more, let’s call them “opportunists”, but I won’t comment further.

Reactions: mundus