“I can’t breathe” 2.0

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
1. Shouldn't we be allowing the justice system to work before claiming it failed?

2. Oh, so NOW you don't like dirty cops. Where were you when Brennan, McCabe, Strzok, Page, Comey, Biden and Obama were playing dirty cop?
Trump didn't get murdered in the street. But keep trying to victimize him while glossing over real injustice.

_____

Phil Edwards status
Sep 17, 2012
They're going off in LA. Playing on the freeway has never been a good idea, like when Trump won and a bunch of butthurt young Hillary voters ran onto the freeway at night to yell at speeding cars, lmao, like, like that was effective, and that student chick got hit and broke her leg. Talk about a double whammy. Also, these people in the video aren't practicing social distancing guidelines. A 6' distance rule would mean only 2 people MAX can attack or climb onto a police car at any given time. Dum dumz.

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
“It was important to me that the CHP officers literally hear my impatience for justice and the significance of this issue,” Ahmed told NBC News. “The hashtag conveys my frustration with the failure of judicial system to protect the black community from violence, systemic inequity, and political disenfranchisement.”

• Haha
Reactions: Billy Ocean

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
They're going off in LA. Playing on the freeway has never been a good idea, like when Trump won and a bunch of butthurt young Hillary voters ran onto the freeway at night to yell at speeding cars, lmao, like, like that was effective, and that student chick got hit and broke her leg. Talk about a double whammy. Also, these people in the video aren't practicing social distancing guidelines. A 6' distance rule would mean only 2 people MAX can attack or climb onto a police car at any given time. Dum dumz.

They have bandanas on so theyre safe.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
When the sun sets in Los Angeles tonight sh!t is going to pop off.

I‘m super stoked to be working in south central tomorrow.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach

Attacking a state police vehicle (and officer?) because of a dumb city cop 2000 miles away. Seems legit.

Also, no criticism from Hal regarding lack of social distancing and safety precautions. Weird.

• Wow
Reactions: casa_mugrienta

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Welp, the threat of coronavirus is officially over if we're onto the next outrage. It's going to be super-easy to get into Stanford this year.

Reactions: GromsDad

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Are there still black people left there?
Seriously?

MS-13, Big Hazard and La Eme drove blacks out of some neighborhoods but in the last decade it’s been a growing black population in south, Watts, Gardena, Lennox, etc.

This might be one occasion where I'd bring a gun.
Well the police aren’t going to be protecting anyone so....

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Seriously?

MS-13, Big Hazard and La Eme drove blacks out of some neighborhoods but in the last decade it’s been a growing black population in south, Watts, Gardena, Lennox, etc.
Yeah, I thought they'd completely ethnically cleansed the place. My dad went to USC when there was a .50 cal machine gun parked on each corner of the school during the first Watts riots. The more things change....

Yeah and I reckon there will be enough spent brass on the ground to lose yours in. Maybe a revolver though.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Seriously?

I used to cut across Lennox to beat traffic when I was working dayside. It seems more like TJ than a black neighborhood