Central Park Karen has been fired

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Confrontation with strangers is generally a bad idea

crazy dog lady tries to use cops to assert dominance

crazy neighborhood rambo pulls out a pistol, etc

the birder guy was obviously right in this situation but on the other hand who goes through the park telling people what to do?

most normal people just walk away

not blaming him exactly but I’m guessing he’s also probably an annoying person in real life
Maybe the dog was misbehaving or acting threatening toward him. Some dogs are racist (not joking) against black people btw.

Reactions: Your Moms Dildo

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
the birder guy was obviously right in this situation but on the other hand who goes through the park telling people what to do?

most normal people just walk away

not blaming him exactly but I’m guessing he’s also probably an annoying person in real life
he was birding, in the spring, in a "wild" part of the park

the unleashed dog is a menace to humans and the wildlife

he's probably just an uber nerd

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Same. Dog owners in this day and age are the fucking worst.

“oh he’s friendly”

That means the dog either bites or nuzzles your balls.

How about neither, ok?
Or in the case of pitbull owners, the dog mauls your child while he tells you it's the owners that make them that way and he's never attacked anyone before.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Birdwatching ........ slightly crazy although I have been known to photograph birds occasionally. Hassling and filming a woman who is otherwise minding her own business playing with her dog in the park..........CRAZY. At the very least this is a collision of two assholes......one of whom may have mental issues.
we don’t know what happened before the video. maybe the dog was misbehaving (not a stretch considering it’s owner).

mybe he asked her control her dog (unleashed in an area where that’s not allowed) and the chick started going kooky and making accusations so he filmed it to protect himself.

think about it. She calls the cops, they show up. He said she said. He’s going to jail.