“I can’t breathe” 2.0

Oakleys_N_Zinka

Miki Dora status
Oct 7, 2005
This white guy has never broken a law. I've never driven under the influence. I only cross streets at crosswalks. I've never cut through anyones yard with a posted no-trespassing sign. I've never purchased illegal drugs. I've never possessed illegal drugs. I've never sold illegal drugs. I've never crossed state or international borders while possessing illegal drugs. I've never assaulted anyone. I've never possessed an illegal weapon. I've never blown up a port-a-potty on federally protected land. I've never committed any other acts of vandalism. At least not according to my criminal record. None of these crimes are statistics because I've been flying under the radar with the powers of white privilege for the past 42yrs. Because I was never caught and convicted, they never actually happened.
I had a good run of getting busted for petty sh!t in my 20s. YMMV.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
um ok. I don’t watch football so I’m guessing I’m missing some kind of inside joke.

carry on.
I was giving you the benefit of doubt. If you are for real, this shows a profound ignorance of recent events for someone who spends so much time arguing politics,

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
I was giving you the benefit of doubt. If you are for real, this shows a profound ignorance of recent events for someone who spends so much time arguing politics,
I don’t watch tv.

Is that the guy who’s married to the super model and makes out with his son?

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Look, I'm grateful for the cops in the sense that I can send my wife to the grocery store and not have to worry about her getting banked by Tyree or some dope fiend.

Edit: some of the libs on here would wind up with a screwdriver in their brains the minute there were no cops. Imagine FecalFace forgetting he wasn't on the internet and talking crap to some felon while he's wearing bike shorts.

Furthermore, women should not be allowed to vote.
I like it, it's a good mix of things you have in there.

Racism, sexism, threats of violence. Perfect.

Also, eat a bag of dicks you piece of sh!t (I would tell you this to your face while wearing bike shorts).

• Haha
Reactions: mundus

GWS_2

Miki Dora status
Aug 3, 2019
He looks unconscious by 4:06 into that. At the latest. Disgusting. He was cuffed and it looks like a third cop was on his legs behind the cruiser. That cop needs to go away.

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
He looks unconscious by 4:06 into that. At the latest. Disgusting. He was cuffed and it looks like a third cop was on his legs behind the cruiser. That cop needs to go away.
Remember the jihadi cop? He's doing 12.5 years:

I for one am saddened by the tarnished cultural symbolism and impact on are commitment to diversity.

Edit:
tenor.gif

Last edited:
  • Dislike
Reactions: plasticbertrand

potato-nator

Phil Edwards status
Nov 10, 2015
oh boy.a social mess amidst a financial crisis and health emergency.

also a number of hospitals are being cyber-attacked.

whats next? wait pls don't answer.

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
Look, I'm grateful for the cops in the sense that I can send my wife to the grocery store and not have to worry about her getting banked by Tyree or some dope fiend. However, there is a trade-off: the cops make it safe for Karen and her male equivalent to run their mouths without fear of repercussions. Overall, the safety of the decadent Left is dragging us to the bottom like a giant millstone around our necks. I'm reminded of a passage from Sir John Glubb's "The Fate of Empires,"

Edit: some of the libs on here would wind up with a screwdriver in their brains the minute there were no cops. Imagine FecalFace forgetting he wasn't on the internet and talking crap to some felon while he's wearing bike shorts.

Furthermore, women should not be allowed to vote.
Well clearly the libs need to learn from you by staying home and having their wives do the shopping!

not today screw in the eye!

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
That's murder. Death penalty for the cop.

Democrat run city and democrat run state as usual. Regardless, its the summer before an election where the democrat presidential candidate is likely to lose. Expect democrats to exploit the hell out of this situation.
I don’t think Minnesota has a death penalty.

Also, proving pre-meditation (a requirement for a 1st degree murder conviction) would be near impossible (given the information that we currently have).

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
This is a systems problem.

It has nothing to do with race. It has to do with the faulty threat responses of the cop and dead guy.

If I were an inventor, I would be designing non lethal restraint devices for the police.

Take the neural aspect out of it.

Maybe my saying "Black People Have Feelings Too" will finally catch on.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
I don’t think Minnesota has a death penalty.

Also, proving pre-meditation (a requirement for a 1st degree murder conviction) would be near impossible (given the information that we currently have).
Its a left wing city and state so what you say doesn't surprise me. Pre-meditation to me takes place when people are clearly telling him that the man is unconscious and the officer fails to relent. Had he relented at that moment I could see a lesser charge than 1st degree. By continuing for several more minutes after the guy is motionless clearly crosses the 1st degree line to me.

• Haha
Reactions: $kully