Liberal Newspaper Admits Democrats Really Do Commit Voter Fraud

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
Yet there is no widespread voter fraud nor is it specific to any party.

also, every point you just tried to make is false.

so there’s that.
dems think black people are too stupid to get ids

that’s their argument against voter id

craigj532

Kelly Slater status
Nov 9, 2002

I’m pretty sure voter fraud is a bipartisan issue.

Reactions: Billy Ocean

craigj532

Kelly Slater status
Nov 9, 2002
Please explain to me why requiring Id for voting is a bad thing
Because the people in government (Republicans or Democrats) that might most benefit from suppressing voting amongst certain segments of the population are the same people that are in a position to control the requirements for getting a government ID.

This might not be an issue if there wasn’t a long history of people in power disenfranchising people that they didn’t want to vote.

Plus, do you really think someone that’s willing to commit felony voter fraud isn’t willing to get a fake ID to do it? If firearms registration requirements won’t stop criminals from getting guns, then how will voter ID requirements stop criminals from committing election fraud?

• Dislike
Reactions: Billy Ocean
1. they don’t want voter id. Why? Most countries require this. The arguments against it are pretty ridiculous

2. they don’t want voter roles vs actual votes to be examined

3. they want to automatically register non citizens to vote via issuing drivers licenses
so no actual facts or evidence. your comments on voter ID reflect your white privilege

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
so no actual facts or evidence. your comments on voter ID reflect your white privilege
:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

ps- I'm against voter ID, I'm laughing at something else. I'm sure you can figure it out. Or maybe not, if you're using that kind of reasoning.

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
Because the people in government (Republicans or Democrats) that might most benefit from suppressing voting amongst certain segments of the population are the same people that are in a position to control the requirements for getting a government ID.

This might not be an issue if there wasn’t a long history of people in power disenfranchising people that they didn’t want to vote.

Plus, do you really think someone that’s willing to commit felony voter fraud isn’t willing to get a fake ID to do it? If firearms registration requirements won’t stop criminals from getting guns, then how will voter ID requirements stop criminals from committing election fraud?
other countries do it

lt can be done

Everyone is issued a soc security card

lt could be that simple

unless you want to allow noncitizens to vote that is

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
So you want to add to the government bureaucracy?

And you want the government tracking you and interfering in your life more by assigning you an ID card?
You could present any variety of Id to verify identity

the idea that in the modern world this is a barrier to anything is absurd
Why do you want noncitizens voting ?

craigj532

Kelly Slater status
Nov 9, 2002
other countries do it

lt can be done

Everyone is issued a soc security card

lt could be that simple

unless you want to allow noncitizens to vote that is
Other countries do gun control and universal healthcare, too.

Voter ID solves nothing and creates a host of possible problems.

It's a distraction designed to foster voter suppression.

Again, do you think that these hypothetical non-citizens who will commit felonies to vote won't be willing to get a fake ID to do so?

• Haha
Reactions: redrider

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
You could present any variety of Id to verify identity

the idea that in the modern world this is a barrier to anything is absurd
Why do you want noncitizens voting ?
To get a New Jersey drivers license you have to jump through fiery hoops to prove you are an actual resident. To get on an airplane next year I'll have to jump through them early to get a "Real ID" because a current drivers license is not good enough.

People of all races and economic levels drive cars in NJ. Many of the people who drive cars in NJ are completely mentally incompetent too. Yet somehow they managed to get a NJ Drivers License.

Tell me again why we can't have voter ID. An existing drivers license is just fine and I'm sure we can easily accommodate the handful of citizens who don't have one in some simple manner.

The link below explains the identification requirements to get a NJ Drivers license:

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
Other countries do gun control and universal healthcare, too.

Voter ID solves nothing and creates a host of possible problems.

It's a distraction designed to foster voter suppression.

Again, do you think that these hypothetical non-citizens who will commit felonies to vote won't be willing to get a fake ID to do so?
we could easily tie voting to citizenship

We choose not to do so because one party courts the vote of noncitizens

by the way, I’m in favor of gun control and universal healthcare

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
To get a New Jersey drivers license you have to jump through fiery hoops to prove you are an actual resident. To get on an airplane next year I'll have to jump through them early to get a "Real ID" because a current drivers license is not good enough.

People of all races and economic levels drive cars in NJ. Many of the people who drive cars in NJ are completely mentally incompetent too. Yet somehow they managed to get a NJ Drivers License.

Tell me again why we can't have voter ID. An existing drivers license is just fine and I'm sure we can easily accommodate the handful of citizens who don't have one in some simple manner.

The link below explains the identification requirements to get a NJ Drivers license:

drivers license is not fine because some states issue licenses to noncitizens (and coincidentally, register them to vote at the same time)

lt should be tied to soc security number