Covid Skepticism

Bohter

Michael Peterson status
Mar 7, 2006
Umm, maybe because Bill Gates does a lot of humanitarian and public health work around the world? And personally works with some of the worlds smartest people, including those in the health care ?
"Maybe".....being the key word here...maybe not as well...

"World's smartest people?
Why....because they made a sheet ton of $$$, are now in positions of power and are then trusted with directing your health issues?

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
I don’t think bill or Melinda are the ones doing the work. They have people who they pay to do it
Why aren't they doing the talking instead of him? Why doesn't the guy who built his model (I posted above) get on TV and defend it instead of Gates? Right now, the guy who did his model predicts we'll have 80,500 deaths by June 30th with the extreme measures we're taking.

Bohter

Michael Peterson status
Mar 7, 2006
My town....is getting put on lock-down....
The reggae tune is possibly more catchy than the CV.....

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
I don’t think bill or Melinda are the ones doing the work. They have people who they pay to do it
Obviously they aren't the ones out there digging holes and giving shots, but they are funding and communicating with some pretty friggin smart and innovative people.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
"Maybe".....being the key word here...maybe not as well...

"World's smartest people?
Why....because they made a sheet ton of $$$, are now in positions of power and are then trusted with directing your health issues?
Again, do a little research on the projects they are working on and get back to me. Stuff far more advanced than taking the same photo over and over from campus point and making youtube videos.

As for whether they should be "directing"? No, they are just another opinion. Take it or leave it.

• Haha
Reactions: Bohter

noone999

OTF status
Sep 13, 2012
HI
1957 flu strain killed a million Americans, mostly elderly but not all. Barely a blip on the evening news. People still died at home more often back then, these were depression era adults dying at 65, so I am not negating the coming strain on medical resources. Interesting and sad of course to watch a new virus strain run around in this day and age of unprecedented social and media and global connection. No way Covid kills a million Americans or close this year. And I support the current precautions as we learn more about this new thing. Maybe it kills a million over several years unless of course treatment/vaccine/SARS - like disappearance occurs .
It killed more like 70,000 in the US is what I read. 1-4 million worldwide.

Reactions: Subway

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
Yes went and back pedaled on the number upon checking my own work. Still. Lot of people n a population half the size of today

Reactions: noone999

Leaverite

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Dec 19, 2017
Central Cal
Its pretty certain China has been lying out of its azz about their case and death rate numbers.

Read an article they are claiming something like 3900 deaths but apparently some chinese funeral homes have been receiving orders of 10,000 crematory urns.

Not surprised...

Reactions: Havoc

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Its pretty certain China has been lying out of its azz about their case and death rate numbers.

Read an article they are claiming something like 3900 deaths but apparently some chinese funeral homes have been receiving orders of 10,000 crematory urns.

Not surprised...
They probably get harvested for organs and disposed of accordingly.

Reactions: Havoc and Leaverite

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016

Not surprised...
China is making up numbers so let’s talk to some Chinese funeral home for some other made up numbers...

Leaverite

Dec 19, 2017
Central Cal
A little bit surprising to put in a purchase order for 10,000 funeral urns. Overstock.com probably cannot help you with that.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
keeping the dead in urns is wack.

Flush them down the toilet.
You have to wonder how many people save urns of remains that aren't even of their loved ones. You are relying on the lowest common denominator, i.e. the grunt pushing your remains into the furnace, to actually give a crap.

It's the thought that counts, I guess?

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
You have to wonder how many people save urns of remains that aren't even of their loved ones. You are relying on the lowest common denominator, i.e. the grunt pushing your remains into the furnace, to actually give a crap.

It's the thought that counts, I guess?
I want my body stuffed with corn kernels so when they put me in the furnace I pop up like a human jiffy-pop

Leaverite

Dec 19, 2017
Central Cal
Accounting never lies...Especially at the Red Chinese state level.

You submit a bogus invoice and you and your whole family disappears.