Dr. Deborah Birx calmly but brutally tears apart Cuomo and the liberal media hysteria

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
That would definitely help stop the spread of measles
Anti-vaxxers should be on the low end of the treatment queue.

Come to think of it, we know there has been a run on toilet paper and dog food. I would bet Whole Foods, Trader Joes, etc. experienced a massive run on essential oils.

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
All 329,753,000 peoples' lives are ruined?
No, they're temporarily hammered. In a year or two or three the economy will pick back up and most of those 329 million lives will be back on track. Not so much for the dead people.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
No, they're temporarily hammered. In a year or two or three the economy will pick back up and most of those 329 million lives will be back on track. Not so much for the dead people.
Exactly. Give the people who have lost their jobs and are struggling to pay bills the economic stimulus.

The money hoarders who now have their hands out? Not so much. They can have their lives ruined.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
I like the idea of welding the gated communities shut and mining the perimeter. Can't let the virus get in or out. And hey, they get some follow-through on their original intention.
Added bonus of killing some of the fishing youtubers who plague Florida's gated communities by trespassing to fish (I totally understand, been doing this since I was 8 years old) and, unlike Sharkbiscuit, the instant they hook any fish, they start

SCREAMING THEIR FCKNG HEADS OFF FOR THEIR STUPID YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Then they post the clickbait thumbnail AlMoSt ShOt FoR fIsHiNg!!!!!!!!??????????

I totally sympathize with people bending access rules or straight up trespassing depending on how they do it (duck a hedge for catch and release along a sidewalk = cool, someone's literal back yard, inadvisable), but soooooo many of these idiot kids post up in people's back yards at 7 in the morning and just noise pollute like crazy. I don't think I've seen a Japanese tsunami video that was remotely as loud as the median Floridiot kid catching a bass.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
2.4 million die every year in the US. That's 10x the death toll in this exercise.

Why do you hate working people so much?

PS- being hammered by the economy is a ruined life

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Imagine if you could put all that money that goes into social security every year into a fund that actually works for you

GWS_2

Miki Dora status
Aug 3, 2019
All those people buying guns that have never shot one. There are no gun ranges open. So at this point they have probably gone home with their purchases and are learning to shoot from kooks on YouTube. Be afraid. Be VERY afraid. :cool: Hopefully the virus takes out most of them before the waiting period is up? And yes, I'm probably going to hell for that joke...

• Love
Reactions: Ifallalot

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Added bonus of killing some of the fishing youtubers who plague Florida's gated communities by trespassing to fish (I totally understand, been doing this since I was 8 years old) and, unlike Sharkbiscuit, the instant they hook any fish, they start

SCREAMING THEIR FCKNG HEADS OFF FOR THEIR STUPID YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Then they post the clickbait thumbnail AlMoSt ShOt FoR fIsHiNg!!!!!!!!??????????

I totally sympathize with people bending access rules or straight up trespassing depending on how they do it (duck a hedge for catch and release along a sidewalk = cool, someone's literal back yard, inadvisable), but soooooo many of these idiot kids post up in people's back yards at 7 in the morning and just noise pollute like crazy. I don't think I've seen a Japanese tsunami video that was remotely as loud as the median Floridiot kid catching a bass.
Hey, at least they wait until they hook a fish.

Hiking, I can't even begin to tell you how many people I have passed that spend seemingly their entire hike filming a vlog as they go up the damn hill. I'm polite so I don't blow a big bowl in their face but it is worth an eyeroll. Just hike the f*cker and take an occasional photo of a cool vista. I know I'm slightly hypocritical because I do share some of the cooler sh*t but I don't think I go too overboard. Speaking of which, it was funny as sh*t when my wife and I hiked the Trans-Catalina Trail last year. She wanted to record a video at each mile marker. I humored her but several miles in, yeah, that stopped, as there are sections of that trail that are a cast-iron bitch. I made sure she was too tired to do more than glare before commenting on why no video at this mile marker? Funny sh*t.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
All those people buying guns that have never shot one. There are no gun ranges open. So at this point they have probably gone home with their purchases and are learning to shoot from kooks on YouTube. Be afraid. Be VERY afraid. :cool: Hopefully the virus takes out most of them before the waiting period is up? And yes, I'm probably going to hell for that joke...

They should work a bit on their social distancing but what else is new?

• Love
Reactions: GWS_2 and afoaf

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Hey, at least they wait until they hook a fish.

Hiking, I can't even begin to tell you how many people I have passed that spend seemingly their entire hike filming a vlog as they go up the damn hill. I'm polite so I don't blow a big bowl in their face but it is worth an eyeroll. Just hike the f*cker and take an occasional photo of a cool vista. I know I'm slightly hypocritical because I do share some of the cooler sh*t but I don't think I go too overboard. Speaking of which, it was funny as sh*t when my wife and I hiked the Trans-Catalina Trail last year. She wanted to record a video at each mile marker. I humored her but several miles in, yeah, that stopped, as there are sections of that trail that are a cast-iron bitch. I made sure she was too tired to do more than glare before commenting on why no video at this mile marker? Funny sh*t.
LOL I don't mind the vlogging the fishing, it's the GUYS GUYS HUGE BASS HUGE BASS THIS COULD BE A NEW PB GUYS MONSTER BASS just crazy yelling and screaming and carrying on. There are retention ponds alongside highways here; nobody is going to give half a wet f--k how much noise you make out there. In some old people residential community, a couple residents and their guests keeping it low profile, low key, respectful, don't keep any fish, etc. is chill. Rocking up at 7am every morning they don't have school and GUYS WOOOOOOOOOOO WOOOOOOOOOOOO MONSTER BASS GUYS MONSTER BASS and then this poor bass is out of water, laying on the bank while they blab, getting hoisted and hung every which way...

I thought boardmount GoPros were awesome. Then I surfed next to someone with one.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
LOL I don't mind the vlogging the fishing, it's the GUYS GUYS HUGE BASS HUGE BASS THIS COULD BE A NEW PB GUYS MONSTER BASS just crazy yelling and screaming and carrying on. There are retention ponds alongside highways here; nobody is going to give half a wet f--k how much noise you make out there. In some old people residential community, a couple residents and their guests keeping it low profile, low key, respectful, don't keep any fish, etc. is chill. Rocking up at 7am every morning they don't have school and GUYS WOOOOOOOOOOO WOOOOOOOOOOOO MONSTER BASS GUYS MONSTER BASS and then this poor bass is out of water, laying on the bank while they blab, getting hoisted and hung every which way...

I thought boardmount GoPros were awesome. Then I surfed next to someone with one.
I really hate people like that.

I think we found a good source of chum for you the next time you go shark fishing or want to just clear the New Smyrna lineup on general principle.

I can understand the GoPro facing down the line when it's 12' barrels. But pointing at you in waist-high slop? Burn repeatedly and, if you're trunking it, moon the camera. Paddling up and dropping your balls over the lens is another suggestion.

I am so thankful I encounter almost none of this at my usual go-to spot.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
or want to just clear the New Smyrna lineup on general principle.
Basically non-possible. I guess corona has kind of done it, but there has to be multiple shark attacks before they'll call off an ESA contest. About half the people spent serious time on I-4 getting there and so surfing with sharks during the mullet run when the water smells like a cannery and there's an attack about every two hours is, by far, the least dangerous part of their day.

Reactions: potato-nator

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
All those people buying guns that have never shot one. There are no gun ranges open. So at this point they have probably gone home with their purchases and are learning to shoot from kooks on YouTube. Be afraid. Be VERY afraid. :cool: Hopefully the virus takes out most of them before the waiting period is up?

And yes, I'm probably going to hell for that joke...
Chuck Norris sold his soul to the devil for his rugged good looks and unparalleled martial arts ability. Shortly after the transaction was finalized, Chuck roundhouse-kicked the devil in the face and took his soul back. The devil, who appreciates irony, couldn't stay mad and admitted he should have seen it coming. They now play poker every second Wednesday of the month.
Son, you aren't going to hell. They won't even let your virtuous ass near the place. You're like the simp outside the club in line who is going to stand there until 10 minutes before last call and get the hint.

If, for some reason, you want to enter Satan's domain, Kento and I are considering a Coursera survery course wherein you might start to scratch the surface of the basics.

But it's not your fault gun youtube is clips of people squeezing the trigger, nothing happening, and them looking down the barrel (CRACK) and then getting a minor face burn while the pieces of their hat's bill flutter slowly to the ground. You just can't unf--k that, GWS. You're one man.

• Haha
Reactions: GWS_2 and Kento

test_article

Kelly Slater status
Sep 25, 2009
Body of Christ, Texas
I don't know but couldn't Andrew have ventilators transported to NYC from only the Republican-held districts in New York? Perhaps there are strictures against that kind of thing, leaving health care centers naked and defenseless. But hey, win-win for his side and Dr. Birx if no one is violently opposed.

Last edited:
Reactions: afoaf