What's the verdict on Trump shutting down Travel to China on January 21st?

Was Trump Shutting Down Travel From China on January 21st a good move or bad move?

• A good move that slowed the spread and may have saved many lives.

• A bad move like Joe Biden said.

Results are only viewable after voting.

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
Trump did the right thing for the wrong reasons. At that time nothing he said or did indicated he had any grasp of what was going down. He just did it to look strong and score points with his base.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Was trump's elimination of the US pandemic response team in 2018 a good move?

Yes or No?

Step up, fatso.

Narrow frames rule you, you big fat cowardly fool. :poop:

Reactions: Chile Verde

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.
What's the verdict on Trump shutting down Travel to China on January 21st?
the results speak for themselves !! )

We were warned in 2017, a week before inauguration day, when Lisa Monaco, Barack Obama’s outgoing homeland-security adviser, gathered with Donald Trump’s incoming national-security officials and conducted an exercise modeled on the administration’s experiences with outbreaks of swine flu, Ebola, and Zika. The simulation explored how the U.S. government should respond to a flu pandemic that halts international travel, upends global supply chains, tanks the stock market, and burdens health-care systems—all with a vaccine many months from materializing. “The nightmare scenario for us, and frankly to any public-health expert that you would talk to, has always been a new strain of flu or a respiratory illness because of how much easier it is to spread” relative to other pandemic diseases that aren’t airborne, Monaco told me.

doofus potus should have kept his eye on the ball instead of bragging !! ) :)

1584586434314.png

CutnSnip

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2018
Probably dropping in on you, California
If he banned Europe inbounds, and quarantined EVERY SINGLE passenger from there or China or wherever right in the middle of impeachment hearings Feb 1, do you think the Dems and MSM would've cheered him on?:ROFLMAO:

Give me a freaking break.

If you think that would've been a problem then, you need to STFU.
what does any of that have to do with how this dipshit carries himself during a global crisis? Does his daily adress instill confidence in him as a leader. no - the guy is a fucking joke and frankly so are you.

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
Three things would and will save American lives:

1. Keeping infected travelers outside of our borders.
2. Keeping distance between each other.
3. Vaccinating people against COVID-19

We can't vaccinate people until the vaccine is proven safe and effective. We can keep infected people away from the U.S. Trump has done that as much as humanely possible. (He can't keep Americans out.) The Trump administration shut down non-essential public venues under his authority, and has worked with state and local officials to shut down most non-essential public venues, especially in the most affected areas.

Now for the crap being complained about. You want to be sure that, if you get sick, Trump will tell you if you have the Wuhan. I know, that would be good knowledge. BUT IT'S NOT A VERY HIGH PRIORITY. If you get sick enough from anything then you need to go into a hospital regardless of whether or not you know the cause.

Add that the only available early tests were inaccurate, and getting an accurate test was the cause of the delay.

Given the current situation, if I start feeling sick, I'm going to do what I've always done, isolate myself in my bed. If I get sick enough I'll go to the hospital, just like any other time. Hospital staff won't treat me for coronavirus. There is no cure. They will treat me for my symptoms.

The rest is hype and bullshit

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
The verdict is you're the biggest jackass many (if not all) of us have interacted with over the internet
I like squidley’s thumbs down on this statement. It’s like he’s screaming “No, I am, I am!”

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
The verdict is you're the biggest jackass many (if not all) of us have interacted with over the internet
It just pisses you off to no end that I've painted the erBB Leftist Muppets into a corner where they can't answer honestly without exposing the failure of their presumptive presidential nominee. Better to call names which in and of itself is nothing more than an admission that you know I'm right.