Hey Mods! Deforest has been doxxing me on your forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeamScam

Miki Dora status
Jan 14, 2002
Mid-Atlantic
Some of you have made me so mad and hurt my feelings and it's a never ending growing process for me, to go from hurt or insensed to vindictive, venomous to positive and forgiving.
I have learned to take the good with the bad and I have come back for more.
TeamScam 3.0!
I love this place.
Having said that, I will fuckin fuck somebody up if they hurt me in person, just to be mean but I now realize, none of this is real anyway.
When I was younger, when I was angry, when I was drunk this place and me was a really bad mixture. Now I use it for only good I hope. To pass the time. To connect just a little bit, to learn.
Some of you are bad people, some are stupid. Some are mean or completely jaded.
There is hope for all of you, and this place is the path to salvation.
It's worth noting that everyday behavior on these forums back in the day, is now against the law in some instances and good or bad as that may be, is nice to see you guys, complete enemies in some cases, taking up for each other.
Some of you listen to really gay music BTW, and I don't mean the now it's OK kind of gay either. I mean the keep that sh!t to yourself dude kinda gay.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Some of you have made me so mad and hurt my feelings and it's a never ending growing process for me, to go from hurt or insensed to vindictive, venomous to positive and forgiving.
I have learned to take the good with the bad and I have come back for more.
TeamScam 3.0!
I love this place.
Having said that, I will fuckin fook somebody up if they hurt me in person, just to be mean but I now realize, none of this is real anyway.
When I was younger, when I was angry, when I was drunk this place and me was a really bad mixture. Now I use it for only good I hope. To pass the time. To connect just a little bit, to learn.
Some of you are bad people, some are stupid. Some are mean or completely jaded.
There is hope for all of you, and this place is the path to salvation.
It's worth noting that everyday behavior on these forums back in the day, is now against the law in some instances and good or bad as that may be, is nice to see you guys, complete enemies in some cases, taking up for each other.
Some of you listen to really gay music BTW, and I don't mean the now it's OK kind of gay either. I mean the keep that sh!t to yourself dude kinda gay.
5/7

GWS_2

Miki Dora status
Aug 3, 2019
I still don't know your last name. But Finn is pretty cute.
Stop outing my personal information and then whining to the moderators about outing personal information.

:D

Last edited:

Gerry Lopez status
Aug 29, 2019
There was this gay guy with AIDS that posted here. Man, the room really treated him poorly. I bet he is emotionally scarred for life. Mods did nothing. PC kulture I see.

jkb

Tom Curren status
Feb 22, 2005
Central California
I'm sorry you had to go through this. The user's account has been permanently banned.

If you can please send me links to everywhere on here that has photos or info on you posted by them you would like taken down, I will personally remove it.

Groundswell
Hey Groundswell,

While you're here can you sticky the 2020 Community Surf Journal in the Design Forum? Been like 5 weeks, bro.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
I'm sorry you had to go through this. The user's account has been permanently banned.

If you can please send me links to everywhere on here that has photos or info on you posted by them you would like taken down, I will personally remove it.

Groundswell
Thankfully everything has been deleted as far as I know. There was some quoted posts from DC that had personal/business info in them but I’m pretty sure they are all gone.

Thanks for your help.

I really just wanted DC to stop/delete his posts. Banning him is your call but if he’s willing to chill with this type of stuff I wouldn’t throw a fit if he came back.

Reactions: Goodfish

gbg

Miki Dora status
Jan 22, 2006
Didn't some spiteful little bitch on here email a guys work and rat him out for posting while he was at work?

Thank god work blocks sites like this. Not once have I logged on here at work.

• Haha
Reactions: Goodfish and toPBk

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
lol I’ve posted plenty of compromising stuff on here, back In the boozy days Especially. At work. Like pics of doing shots with hotties in the office. Now I live a clean and legal and decent life, can’t fear an erBB too much and I’ve grown to care deeply for many, many people met on the forum, or by the multiplier effect of the forum (fam and friends of etc). If someone called my boss and told him “subway has been using this site on work time “ he’d be like “yeah I think I even met or heard of those guys. subway speaks highly of all his adventures with his weird web based global surf cabal Buddies. Now fukk off”

racer1

Tom Curren status
Apr 16, 2014
Honolulu, Hawaii
I have met some great and generous people through here. Have argued with some but nobody has taken it personal and we can talk in other threads like nothing happened. I'd hate to think anybody here is taking this stuff personally and trying out each other for some dumb reason.

Reactions: Goodfish
Status
Not open for further replies.