Rush Limbaugh - done?

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
Twitter and Reddit are left-favorable. Apparently some people here are getting most of their info that way. Short format works.
I’ve seen this statement many times but I’ve yet to see someone actually assess the reality of it.

me thinks it’s not as one sided as many think.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
I’ve seen this statement many times but I’ve yet to see someone actually assess the reality of it.

me thinks it’s not as one sided as many think.
Twitter is left-favorable? Then could someone explain how it gives Orange Julius a free platform to spew his vitriol?

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Twitter is left-favorable? Then could someone explain how it gives Orange Julius a free platform to spew his vitriol?
We don’t need to know where the right wing Twitter people have touched you, your prolapsed anus speaks for itself.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
This is where the fake news screechers lose all credibility.
Like when the fake news scREEEEEEEchers pounce every time a real media outlet gets something wrong and offers a retraction and an apology. When was the last time you saw Breitbart issue a retraction or an apology for getting something wrong? How about POTUS?

Reactions: mundus

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Like when the fake news scREEEEEEEchers pounce every time a real media outlet gets something wrong and offers a retraction and an apology. When was the last time you saw Breitbart issue a retraction or an apology for getting something wrong? How about POTUS?
Don’t lose your sh!t yet Skully, you may just be in for the ride until 2024.

BTW, which demo are you throwing your hat in the ring for? Anyone but Trump?

Out of the closet, take a stance. Nobody here will judge you.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
don’t you remember when they posted an apology for saying Obama was a muslin?

• Haha
Reactions: $kully

everysurfer

Phil Edwards status
Sep 9, 2013
Santa Barbara County
Let's presume I'm not normal.

Why isn't there an inflammatory, fat piece of sh!t who screeches hate into the microphone, and makes billions from it, anywhere on the left?

Where's the left equivalent of Limbaugh, Savage, Shapiro, McInnes, Spencer, Milo.... ?
The marketplace has spoken. There is a great supply of left leaning screachers. You are an example of one. College feminist studies classes are full of them. There is no shortage, nobody wants to hear repeated what they hear every day. So no advertiser is going to pay if there is no audience.

Rush was an original. He said for us, what we all were thinking. He was the voice of the ignored.

As others came to copy him, Hannity was one, he had to become more extreme to keep his audience. That's when he lost me.

Rush and Hannity were fighting for the same audience by trying to out do each other.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
I'm waiting for the day that he awards himself all the medals.
I’m waiting for the day your ilk has a candidate that can win the general election in 2020.
Anything worthy you can provide about the candidate you support would be appreciated. Trump is an asshat isn’t a healthy campaign platform.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Let's presume I'm not normal.

Why isn't there an inflammatory, fat piece of sh!t who screeches hate into the microphone, and makes billions from it, anywhere on the left?

Where's the left equivalent of Limbaugh, Savage, Shapiro, McInnes, Spencer, Milo.... ?
Rush's success comes from being entertaining. His audience isn't as big at it is based on people who agree in lockstep with him. People who disagree with him listen too. The left has tried and failed repeatedly to come up with their own version. These people aren't entertaining. Rachel Maddow is the closest thing the Left has.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
Rush's success comes from being entertaining. His audience isn't as big at it is based on people who agree in lockstep with him. People who disagree with him listen too. The left has tried and failed repeatedly to come up with their own version. These people aren't entertaining. Rachel Maddow is the closest thing the Left has.
Yes dummy because there's no normal person in the world who finds Rush's arrogance and vitriol entertaining.

And there's no person on the left who would do that, just like there's no lefty audience who would listen to that vomit.

• Haha
Reactions: GromsDad

Gerry Lopez status
Aug 29, 2019
Rush was a patriot and my dad had me listening to him since I was a toddler. Good stuff

• Haha
Reactions: FecalFace