Anyone Need a Life Coach?

Truth

Phil Edwards status
Jul 18, 2002
I am currently unemployed and living near the epicenter (Canggu) of yogis/hipsters/digital nomads and life coaches - that actually make money. They seem to all blah blah the same concepts of living in the moment and heaps of self affirmation crap -

Looking to get in the field of "Life Coach"- any tips? :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
Yo how about next year or two years go live and we hire you and team truth to supervise construction and management of a tasteful mid-upper range eco and location friendly surf/yoga micro resort in Santa Teresa. I feel like making some moves and team truth would have an epic couple years, finishing out home school and learning Spanish and surfing good warm consistent beach break year round that gets heavy enough Even for you sometimes I’ll have my people get in touch k cool

racer1

Tom Curren status
Apr 16, 2014
Honolulu, Hawaii
I work with some "life coaches" it's pretty crazy how much people pay for their advice and the advice is so simple. You could google it in 3 minutes, but people will pay a monthly fee for it. LOL.

Truth

Phil Edwards status
Jul 18, 2002
Yo how about next year or two years go live and we hire you and team truth to supervise construction and management of a tasteful mid-upper range eco and location friendly surf/yoga micro resort in Santa Teresa. I feel like making some moves and team truth would have an epic couple years, finishing out home school and learning Spanish and surfing good warm consistent beach break year round that gets heavy enough Even for you sometimes I’ll have my people get in touch k cool

Let's do it Subway - have your people contact my people! 10% discount for any ER'BB member with OTF status

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
Learning from and participating in a project like that would put her even more light years ahead of her peer group lol

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
btw subway - you are looking fit - whats the program?
Eating less. Always eat healthy and happy to indulge regularly but probably 4+ days a week I’m well below 2000 calories. HIIT exercise or surf or yoga every day but it was the portion control that lead to that 30 pound weight loss starting in Tavarua last May. Shocker right? Lol

Reactions: diro, Kento and JDJ

Truth

Phil Edwards status
Jul 18, 2002
Learning from and participating in a project like that would put her even more light years ahead of her peer group lol
Agreed - would be insane for her - she is speaking Bahasa Indonesian really well and living among surf bums, cool indos, digital nomads, hipsters, strong independent women and "life coaches" has her brain spinning on what is available to her and it doesn't include a traditional brick and mortar school anymore.

She is only 13 and rides the scooter to the store to buy beer for me - not sure how that is going to work back at home -

She just left on the scooter to check out the surf - she films it and then sends it back to me to see if I want to surf - hahaha

What a life -

Pura Vida next!

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
word. im in the middle of negotiating a deal on a wildly underpriced beachfront in an epic community in Florida right now but next year I want to rally the CR partners and see if they would be into it. I would likely foot the bill in exchange for some dramatic shift in share ownership. One of the parters and bff since we were 5 is a gifted architect so his valuable talents and efforts will earn him more equity too. But yeah we would need a full time overseer and ass whipper who ain’t afraid to get sh!t done in ass backwards foreign countries, and maybe stick around to at least launch and manage for a bit to see if we can make it profitable. It has its warts but it’s still a long term boom town I think. Long game. Architect bro has built several sustainable works of functional art across Africa. We kind of have a dream team. I even have a long time Italian friend there to be your local consigliere

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
And sharkbiscuit if you read this wtf is up with this 10% earnest money in escrow baloney that is particular to Florida? I know it is negotiable and believe me I am, but even in uptight litigation happy New York it’s only a few grand if any. If I wanted to put 10% down this week I would just close this week lol

the janitor

Tom Curren status
Mar 28, 2003
north of the bridge
Agreed - would be insane for her - she is speaking Bahasa Indonesian really well and living among surf bums, cool indos, digital nomads, hipsters, strong independent women and "life coaches" has her brain spinning on what is available to her and it doesn't include a traditional brick and mortar school anymore.

She is only 13 and rides the scooter to the store to buy beer for me - not sure how that is going to work back at home -

She just left on the scooter to check out the surf - she films it and then sends it back to me to see if I want to surf - hahaha

What a life -

Pura Vida next!
to be clear, the 13 year old is the one doing the life coaching, right?

_____

Phil Edwards status
Sep 17, 2012
I can teach you to be a life coach...but it's gonna cost ya.
Yes. There are a lot of these and there are no barriers to entry like with a psychologist or even a massage therapist. Some of the savvy life coaches will start an "Institute of <blah blah blah>" or something like that. They work hard for a few years establishing the business, and then people pay them absurd amounts of money for a coaching certificate and then a series of upgrades to their certification and eventually become a "master" or whatever name the founder came up. Then they get to "coach" under the founder's brand and (unproven) "method", and the founder gets a cut. Lots are sort of a pyramid and the founder makes the bulk of the $ and goes on lots of vacations while their minions teach the coaching classes.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
I know I've said it many times before but I still LMAO that former Raiders QB Jamarcus Russell got fired by his life coach for lack of effort.

There's lazy and then there's LAZY. :ROFLMAO:

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
I am currently unemployed and living near the epicenter (Canggu) of yogis/hipsters/digital nomads and life coaches - that actually make money. They seem to all blah blah the same concepts of living in the moment and heaps of self affirmation crap -

Looking to get in the field of "Life Coach"- any tips? :LOL::ROFLMAO:
Visualize your destiny. Remove all barriers to your positivity and your dreams will manifest through spiritual awakening and fluidity of connection to your life’s goals.

Reactions: enframed