Lev Parnas turns over thousands of pages of documents to impeachment investigators.....

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009

Grounds for a new article of impeachment? The only person who could commit such a crime is the president. This more than adequately meets the standard for high crimes and misdemeanors.

1. You assume that the Republican Senate will be open to continuous articles of impeachment. Try a second one and I guarantee the Senate will dismiss it without any procedure.

2. The General Accounting Office is not the Justice Department. The GAO is neither qualified nor chartered to determine what is illegal.

3. If it's illegal for Trump to threaten to withhold Ukraine aid for them to investigate Biden corruption then it was illegal for Biden to withhold Ukraine aid to get the Ukraine prosecutor fired who was investigating Biden's son.

4. The Democrat House investigated these charges and declined to include them in the articles of impeachment. In fact, the articles don't mention anything even remotely illegal.

studog

Duke status
Jan 15, 2003
CA
3. If it's illegal for Trump to threaten to withhold Ukraine aid for them to investigate Biden corruption then it was illegal for Biden to withhold Ukraine aid to get the Ukraine prosecutor fired who was investigating Biden's son.
apples vs oranges

tenover

Kelly Slater status
Jan 17, 2003
Point Loma, CA
I don't know....Almost seems like Parnas has been planted into this investigation by the Administration and if called as a witness, would then say something that would acquit Trump. He doesn't seem "right".

Geez...Can't believe I just posted in the political forum:cry:

Reactions: $kully

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I don't know....Almost seems like Parnas has been planted into this investigation by the Administration and if called as a witness, would then say something that would acquit Trump. He doesn't seem "right".

Geez...Can't believe I just posted in the political forum:cry:
Why do that?

Mitch already has the fix in

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
is she ukranian? I am moving to ukraine. do they have opium there?

1579232221206.png

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Can't trust those Russia chicks.

I said this to one of my Russian students and she laughed and agreed with me.

She was hot and super crafty.

One-Off

Tom Curren status
Jul 28, 2005
33.8N - 118.4W
I figured it was his daughter.

Has anyone watched clips of Rachel Maddow's interview with Parnas? What's up with Parnas's lawyer? That was creeping me out.

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
I think the lefties should save this guy for their next impeachment. It's like the late-breaking Christine Blasey-Ford attack - you can only use him once.