Location induced pooping...

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
I was racing on an Olson 30 years ago and one of the crew had to take a sh!t. It was a racing boat, no toilet. The Olson had these two rectangular drain scuppers on the transom and the guy just dropped trou, climbed out over the stern, put his feet in those scupper holes, held on to the backstay, and went plop-plop. I was the foredeck guy and looked back to see the hilarious sight of the helmsman just a couple of feet in front of the dude with no pants on shitting off the back of the boat. One of those sights.

Reactions: Leaverite

20W-50 and blood

Duke status
Feb 4, 2004
SOCAL
Visit site
I had to think about this thread for a bit as there are always interesting tales. Somehow women don't feel that same interest. :rolleyes:

Now first off, what is horrifying is when you see your young child drop a duece the size of The Rock's forearm. Like, HOW?! It's half your size. My wife once had to go in with gloves and literally drag one out. I'm still scarred from that. I have no idea how she sleeps at night.

Anyways, to subject thread, it's inopportune times that are the true trigger. Like the time I was in the South Mission Jetty area in SD. Had a board in my car but was just going for regional surf check on way home and primarily to use the shitter. And some chubbier Gaysin mfer waxed my back window. Part of me was offended because if you're going to pull localism, at least take a bunch of paper towels, light them on fire, and throw them over the stall. I went home really quick, grabbed a shorter board and a buddy up for mischief and then we grabbed every wave that came in. Wankers.

Eating way too many cashews, almonds, mac nuts, etc. following PITA hike with the kids, that hit hard coming down from Sentinel Dome in Yosemite. Windy day and trying to squat off-trail, asshole just sealed itself shut in outraged horror at the cold upflow. Naturally park ranger stopped by to talk with my wife right above my futile attempts. Didn't help. Rough walk down remaining mile and pit toilet was glorious. So, thread-related, I did acknowledge/confirm the condition-induced non-pooping desire.

But the most horrifying aspect of this subject was when doing a sewer line survey at military base. Measuring too surface and depths of the lines along with blowing smoke up them to identify leaks to surface. Outside the pure joy of smashing roaches with a sledgehammer (they vaporize when you hit them soild), opening up those manhole covers, it smelled rank and you knew who was eating corn. And survey rid had to got to bottom of sh*t. It's probably not out of the realm of reason that this would make you also have to take a dump but the crazy thing is it would generate a crazy appetite. That just seemed wrong but it does explain why fast food places have the dumpster next to the drive-thru.
Didn't i sh!t in the water with you just south ofb olsa once...or was that state?

20W-50 and blood

Duke status
Feb 4, 2004
SOCAL
Visit site
I had to think about this thread for a bit as there are always interesting tales. Somehow women don't feel that same interest. :rolleyes:

Now first off, what is horrifying is when you see your young child drop a duece the size of The Rock's forearm. Like, HOW?! It's half your size. My wife once had to go in with gloves and literally drag one out. I'm still scarred from that. I have no idea how she sleeps at night.

Anyways, to subject thread, it's inopportune times that are the true trigger. Like the time I was in the South Mission Jetty area in SD. Had a board in my car but was just going for regional surf check on way home and primarily to use the shitter. And some chubbier Gaysin mfer waxed my back window. Part of me was offended because if you're going to pull localism, at least take a bunch of paper towels, light them on fire, and throw them over the stall. I went home really quick, grabbed a shorter board and a buddy up for mischief and then we grabbed every wave that came in. Wankers.

Eating way too many cashews, almonds, mac nuts, etc. following PITA hike with the kids, that hit hard coming down from Sentinel Dome in Yosemite. Windy day and trying to squat off-trail, asshole just sealed itself shut in outraged horror at the cold upflow. Naturally park ranger stopped by to talk with my wife right above my futile attempts. Didn't help. Rough walk down remaining mile and pit toilet was glorious. So, thread-related, I did acknowledge/confirm the condition-induced non-pooping desire.

But the most horrifying aspect of this subject was when doing a sewer line survey at military base. Measuring too surface and depths of the lines along with blowing smoke up them to identify leaks to surface. Outside the pure joy of smashing roaches with a sledgehammer (they vaporize when you hit them soild), opening up those manhole covers, it smelled rank and you knew who was eating corn. And survey rid had to got to bottom of sh*t. It's probably not out of the realm of reason that this would make you also have to take a dump but the crazy thing is it would generate a crazy appetite. That just seemed wrong but it does explain why fast food places have the dumpster next to the drive-thru.
p.s.
i got free time for two weeks..say the word. to surf. not to shat together.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Kind of freaked out my coworkers yesterday. Working on a forestry job for the city. We were just getting back from break and getting to where we left our equipment. I got to my chainsaw and felt the craziest urge to sh!t out of nowhere the second I put my hands on the handles. I remembered a port-a-poty back by the truck, where I had toilet paper stashed. Mind you this area of forest we are working is just piles of felled trees, branches, half mulched wood, stumps and thorns that you would have to slash through when entering and exiting. I sprinted back, somehow managing to get through it all without breaking an ankle while the guys stopped what they were doing and watched in confusion. I came barreling out of the forest much to the surprise of the guy who was subcontracted out to oversea the operation, got the roll from the truck and barely made it to the toilet.
Bears sh!t in the woods.

manbearpigs sh!t in a port-a-potty.

• Haha
Reactions: manbearpig

ringer

Tom Curren status
Aug 2, 2002
Huntington Beach, California
Whenever I have a morning hearing in LA County Superior Court (Downtown), I have to crap beforehand, at the Courthouse. Inexplicable. I do the business in the 8th Floor mens room, away from the maddening crowds. Thank you for reading.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Whenever I have a morning hearing in LA County Superior Court (Downtown), I have to crap beforehand, at the Courthouse. Inexplicable. I do the business in the 8th Floor mens room, away from the maddening crowds. Thank you for reading.
Post a link to ratemypoo.com or it didn't happen.

Actually, don't, I'll take your word for it.

As someone mentioned earlier, this must be psychosomatic. Maybe the anticipation of something scary or uncomfortable throws off clearing our bowels earlier, and then it gives us an excuse at the last minute to bow out, as if it's some kind of survival strategy wired into us?

ringer

Tom Curren status
Aug 2, 2002
Huntington Beach, California
Post a link to ratemypoo.com or it didn't happen.

Actually, don't, I'll take your word for it.

As someone mentioned earlier, this must be psychosomatic. Maybe the anticipation of something scary or uncomfortable throws off clearing our bowels earlier, and then it gives us an excuse at the last minute to bow out, as if it's some kind of survival strategy wired into us?
I believe this to be so.

Leaverite

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Dec 19, 2017
Central Cal
I was racing on an Olson 30 years ago and one of the crew had to take a sh!t. It was a racing boat, no toilet. The Olson had these two rectangular drain scuppers on the transom and the guy just dropped trou, climbed out over the stern, put his feet in those scupper holes, held on to the backstay, and went plop-plop. I was the foredeck guy and looked back to see the hilarious sight of the helmsman just a couple of feet in front of the dude with no pants on shitting off the back of the boat. One of those sights.
We always carried a 5 gal plastic bucket. If you had the urge to poop mid race you would hold it over the low side and scoop up about a gallon of seawater. Take it down below, try to figure out a way to brace it, do your bidness, carry it back up and dump it over the rail. Another sweep of seawater and you were golden.

Leaverite

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Dec 19, 2017
Central Cal
How many of you have had to take a late summer weekend sh!t at Willow Creek???

You really can't call it toilet paper. It's transparent. Half a roll for a good wipe. Your best bet afterwards is just to suit up and go out. Go over the falls a couple of times...

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
How many of you have had to take a late summer weekend sh!t at Willow Creek???

You really can't call it toilet paper. It's transparent. Half a roll for a good wipe. Your best bet afterwards is just to suit up and go out. Go over the falls a couple of times...
That's why I always carry a roll of quality toilet paper in my car.