***Official Impeachment Proceedings***

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
You say that despite the Trumby cheerleaders posting the same lies day in and day out.
Oh for christ sake you moron. When was the last time you posted anything that turned out to be true? Right about now you ought to be posting about 50 pages of retraction and apology threads for the various bullshit conspiracy threads you've started in the past 3 years that turned out to be bullshit lies......but you have zero integrity.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Oh for christ sake you moron. When was the last time you posted anything that turned out to be true? Right about now you ought to be posting about 50 pages of retraction and apology threads for the various bullshit conspiracy threads you've started in the past 3 years that turned out to be bullshit lies......but you have zero integrity.
Projection x10000000000. You need mental health help and keep getting worse by the day.

doubleup

Legend (inyourownmind)
Nov 18, 2019
Articles of impeachment passed in the Judiciary Committee today.
I was away from internet a couple of days. Got home to find that my spineless Congressman had sent out a poll asking Yes or No on Impeachment. I wrote back to tell him it's not a freakin' popularity contest.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
I was away from internet a couple of days. Got home to find that my spineless Congressman had sent out a poll asking Yes or No on Impeachment. I wrote back to tell him it's not a freakin' popularity contest.
But it literally is. Stop being such an idealistic retard

Uberkuque

Gerry Lopez status
Nov 19, 2014
You still believe Meuller's coming don't you ya dope.
Said by the effing idiot who still to this day does not understand the Mueller report did NOT clear Trump.

That was BARR’s baldfaced spin on it. And you eat it up, just like you do every other Trump shitburger.

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

Uberkuque

Gerry Lopez status
Nov 19, 2014
Why are dunning krugers so stubbor? The more they are proven wrong the more they did in. Surfing today?
There is a reason trump voters are who they are: they are stupid and uneducated. It is a proven fact at this point. Trump supporters with terminal degrees (for you stupid trump rubes, that means the highest degree awarded in a particular area) are as rare as hen’s teeth.