Mexican cartels seize the avocado industry...

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
See Colombia. We didn't use predator drones, but we used everything else. It ended up well for Colombia.

The Mexican people and government have to want it however, and after their epic history of corruption, I'm not sure that they do.
Pretty sure Colombia was a fight against the FARC, who were directly in combat/insurrection. I don't think the FARC had infiltrated Colombia's government and society, at all levels, the way the cartels have in Mexico?

Also was under the impression the FARC operated in specific areas, and the cartels are everywhere. Like El Ogro says, could you take a sh!t in Bogota without paying off the FARC?

Show me someone in Mexico who is going to "cooperate with the US" and I'll show you a beheaded corpse with a warning posted to it.

Reactions: mundus

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
I'd like to try!
Never happened. Steak be trippin’. Or maybe he can tell us how Lao ladies individually dipped a load of 10 tons of sticks (that would be something like 560,000 sticks) in vats of liquefied opium.

Reactions: tsenn

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Pretty sure Colombia was a fight against the FARC, who were directly in combat/insurrection. I don't think the FARC had infiltrated Colombia's government and society, at all levels, the way the cartels have in Mexico?

Also was under the impression the FARC operated in specific areas, and the cartels are everywhere. Like El Ogro says, could you take a sh!t in Bogota without paying off the FARC?

Show me someone in Mexico who is going to "cooperate with the US" and I'll show you a beheaded corpse with a warning posted to it.
Yeah, the comparison with Columbia is a non runner.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
The US has a long history of bringing: democracy, freedom, stability, whatever catchphrase to other countries, especially Latin America.
It has never come without a price for those we save. Latin America knows this as much as the other recipients. Thinking or expecting them to trust us is naive.

ps especially with this administration, which clearly states, America First.
You're being sarcastic with that first sentence, right?

Everything we've brought by getting involved is the opposite. Foreign intervention creates more chaos with a price on top of it

America First is the only way to think. Its a win win for us and the people in other countries

Oct 13, 2019
CenCoast
My dad is pushing 91. He still has a couple of cocktails every day and when I was a kid he was smoking a pack of cigarettes a day. The daily ritual back then was to take a ride into town in his El Camino after dinner to the Country Cousin liquor store so he could buy a pack of smokes. Then one day, he just quit. Cold Turkey. Put the smokes down and never touched them again. My grandma made it to 96 and regularly enjoyed her Jim Beam daily.

Diversity. Some people just seem to have a weaker genetic circuit board than others. We all are programmed to be on this "Equal" Look at Keith Richards.

Dude,

They are actively seizing the US legal marijuana market as we speak. Too many dollars in too much competition. We have all seen the old Godfather movies. Making a proposition you can't refuse.

My brother is in the local ag business. Our family has been in the business since the 1850's. You hear sh!t when your nose is to the wall every day.

And some of the best smoke I remember was true, Columbian Gold. And Thai sticks...Bales of them dumped offshore from Davenport. Opiated thai sticks.
Were short on legends around these parts...nowadays

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
This thread is gold for jet lag

BTW haven’t smoked a cig in nearly a month, so thats one less smoker supporting the American tobacco cartels

Reactions: Ifallalot

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
This thread is gold for jet lag

BTW haven’t smoked a cig in nearly a month, so thats one less smoker supporting the American tobacco cartels
Here’s more

Summary:

10 bad guys - Done
4 state cops - Done
6 state cops - Shot but not done yet
2 people - Disappeared
City Hall - Shot to sh!t
Church - Shot to sh!t

Where would one find a couple of .50 cal anti aircraft guns are if they were in the market? These guys seemed to know where.