Are you white ? Michael Obama hates you...

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
When I’m working down in South LA, Watts, Lynwood, Lennox some of the ladies down there approach me with a big smile and say, “hey white boy, how you doin’?”

And believe me, it ain’t done in a pejorative manner.
Maybe they be flirtin' with yo' white ass?

This song sure seems to have disappeared from the Classic Rock, 70's hit radio and XM/Sirius channels.

I wonder why?

Leaverite

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Dec 19, 2017
Central Cal
<iframe width="480" height="360" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
As far as the word "boy" goes?

When said to a black stranger it's racist, 100%. There's history behind it and it asserts dominance.

At the same time older Southern men, white and black, will refer to younger men as "boy" so I guess relation and situation matter.
Exactly.

So ifail's false equivalence is bullshit.

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Exactly.

So ifail's false equivalence is bullshit.
We were talking about y'all and you people

Which has no antebellum implications at all and is instead calling out whole groups of people based on their skin color

It is nice to see the standard Fecal dishonesty game played out in a single thread rather than spread out over a couple.

Nice try

Reactions: mundus

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Going back up-thread, white people, please stop playing Whitesnake. It's horrible. Cypress Hill-horrible.

rice

Duke status
Jul 2, 2002
CA
Looking at a 200+ acre property right now between Carson City and Lake Tahoe. 5 minutes to Carson City, 10 minutes to Tahoe. It's in NEVADA!!!

Skiing in the winter. 200 acres, I can build my own Nordic cross country trails if there is enough snowfall.

A killer wakeboat for the summer. No Obamas...
You should do it.

Would you ski on your knees?

• Haha
Reactions: FecalFace