Mayhem new models for 2019

kool-aid

Michael Peterson status
Aug 28, 2003
San Francisco
silentbutdeadly said:
Waterlogged05 said:
Seen them teasing the Driver 2.0 on Instagram stories.
When will the madness stop lol
???

Driver has been around forever and is a proven shortboard
Not like this brah...

https://lostsurfboards.net/surfboards/driver/

Side note, I've been waiting on some of Lost's new 2019 models for 7 months now. Not sure I'll actually get them in 2019.

Aruka

Tom Curren status
Feb 23, 2010
PNW
kool-aid said:
silentbutdeadly said:
Waterlogged05 said:
???

Not like this brah...

Side note, I've been waiting on some of Lost's new 2019 models for 7 months now. Not sure I'll actually get them in 2019.
New Driver sounds kinda good. I've ridden some of the older versions and dug them. I also I have a Subdriver Swallow which I like... The only complaint I've really had with these Drivers is they don't paddle or catch waves that well and they don't drive off the front as well as I would like but it sounds like the updates for this 2.0 driver will help with that.

kool-aid

Michael Peterson status
Aug 28, 2003
San Francisco
Aruka said:
kool-aid said:
silentbutdeadly said:
Waterlogged05 said:
???

Not like this brah...

New Driver sounds kinda good. I've ridden some of the older versions and dug them. I also I have a Subdriver Swallow which I like... The only complaint I've really had with these Drivers is they don't paddle or catch waves that well and they don't drive off the front as well as I would like but it sounds like the updates for this 2.0 driver will help with that.
I would agree with everything you said and then despite that they go super well.

Aruka

Tom Curren status
Feb 23, 2010
PNW
kool-aid said:
Aruka said:
kool-aid said:
silentbutdeadly said:
Waterlogged05 said:
???

Not like this brah...

I would agree with everything you said and then despite that they go super well.
Totally. They feel great on the face and hold speed through turns really well. I think just in comparison to my Stamps or Pyzel shortboards which have a little lower entry rocker and fuller nose the drivers just feel like a little more work to paddle and catch waves. I still want one like a 6'4" custom round tail.

Waterlogged05

Michael Peterson status
May 14, 2005
Very few pressure dents and a small crack on the tail. There is more foam in the nose than I expected and the more domed deck is apparent. Relatively heavy, said Pro-formance by the model name but I don't know if that indicates a team light glass job or not. Doesn't feel like it.

sushipop

Michael Peterson status
Feb 7, 2008
The Dagobah System
yeah, ive been waiting for one to pop up on CL to no avail...either no one has bought one or they are living up to their namesake. they look fun as fook

Reactions: Havoc

toowalled

Nep status
Jul 3, 2014
On clist someone was selling a board called the death star.Said it was a model that hasnt come out yet.Anybody know what they are all about? Its a Blunt nosed winged swallow tail looks real fun.