Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Also, the impeachable offenses include:

-abuse of power
-extortion of a foreign power
-using a foreign power to investigate political rivals
-lying about it
-having his private attorney run a shadow foreign policy

And there's probably about 20 more things on that list.

These articles of impeachment are going to be very long.

Notice the silence of most of the prominent republicans. They've run out of valid defenses for Trumby.
WALLS CLOSING IN!

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
Also, the impeachable offenses include:

-abuse of power
-extortion of a foreign power
-using a foreign power to investigate political rivals
-lying about it
-having his private attorney run a shadow foreign policy

And there's probably about 20 more things on that list.

These articles of impeachment are going to be very long.

Notice the silence of most of the prominent republicans. They've run out of valid defenses for Trumby.
That's a hell of a lot out of a phone call and the word "favor".

"favor" is now extortion, right?

Good luck with all that. Will be waiting to see what actually sticks on the wall this time.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
"Behind Closed Doors" This is the real story of the democrats efforts here. Behind closed doors followed by selective leakes of only the most damaging snippets with no context, cross examination, or exculpatory info to a biased media. Then lapped up by dummies like hal who post it to social media. Do it in the light of day or its a totally illegitimate process. Democrats have zero integrity.

Uberkuque

Gerry Lopez status
Nov 19, 2014
"Behind Closed Doors" This is the real story of the democrats efforts here. Behind closed doors followed by selective leakes of only the most damaging snippets with no context, cross examination, or exculpatory info to a biased media. Then lapped up by dummies like hal who post it to social media. Do it in the light of day or its a totally illegitimate process. Democrats have zero integrity.
Let me try to explain. There’s a murder next door to you. The police suspect you are the perp. The police are interviewing witnesses. The DA is interviewing witnesses. Can you barge into the interview room and demand to be privy to it because of due process? Hell no. The DA builds its case as best it can. Then the DA brings it to the grand jury to get an indictment. Once you are indicted and tried, then you can cross examine the witness.

Let me know if you understand. If not, I’ll try to explain it in even more elementary fashion. I know it’s hard — complicated topic, in addition to trump stuffing your head with ignorant drivel 24/7. But, do try!

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Let me try to explain. There’s a murder next door to you. The police suspect you are the perp. The police are interviewing witnesses. The DA is interviewing witnesses. Can you barge into the interview room and demand to be privy to it because of due process? Hell no. The DA builds its case as best it can. Then the DA brings it to the grand jury to get an indictment. Once you are indicted and tried, then you can cross examine the witness.

Let me know if you understand. If not, I’ll try to explain it in even more elementary fashion. I know it’s hard — complicated topic, in addition to trump stuffing your head with ignorant drivel 24/7. But, do try!
Y U SO BAD AT CUMPARISON!!!!

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.

Is that how it was handled in the House proceedings with Clinton or Nixon? If not, why?