***Official Impeachment Proceedings***

utoma

Nep status
Apr 19, 2019
The leakers of the "Behind Closed Doors" info and their media cohorts have an agenda they are pushing out to fools like hal. Those suckers take it all as gospel too.

How did Rushhhha Rushhhha Rushhhhha work out?
Before you ask what evidence.

I've already said it again. The Mueller report lists 10 instances of obstruction.
There's literally a section that is titled "The President's Effort to Remove the Special Counsel", and another "The President's Efforts to Curtail the Special Counsel Investigation".

I blame House Democrats for not starting the impeachment inquiry earlier when the Mueller report was released. But Barr already changed public opinion, but releasing his biased memo saying nothing happened, and the right wing media ate it up.
It's the GOP to blame to not hold Trump accountable for his actions.

studog

Duke status
Jan 15, 2003
CA
Here's a question for my lefty friends out there: If the grab em by the hooha tape didn't get the democrat candidate to the finish line, what makes you think this bogus peach mint will? You guys better peach mint harder. :ROFLMAO: :p :ROFLMAO: :p
so there's no GOPTards with ethic left? rape, criminal campaign finance violations, bribery, extortion, treason, murder, etc are all cool for a President to commit? asking for future Presidents

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
The leakers of the "Behind Closed Doors" info and their media cohorts have an agenda they are pushing out to fools like hal. Those suckers take it all as gospel too.

How did Rushhhha Rushhhha Rushhhhha work out?
It worked out pretty well for Trump as he had no problem admitting to colluding with Ukraine on getting dirt on a political opponent.

Funny that his son, dunce as he is, was still able to keep the sanctions meeting with the Russians secret for far longer than Trump did with the Ukranians.