***Official Impeachment Proceedings***

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
I didn't ask who said it would change things.

I asked why it would change things.

You made a little substitution error.

I always do too.
Would open up both sides of the aisle to subpoena "witnesses".

Dems don't want that AT ALL. As is now, they can do whatever without oversight of the public.

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
Is that illegal?
No, it's just going to make all this take a lot longer.

I love how the shameless GOP make appeals to shame.
It's not an appeal to shame.

It is what it is.

They don't want to take a vote because they don't want Repubes to have subpoena power as well.

It's somewhat clear most people hear either don't read the news or just get whatever little news they get from Twitter, whatever strokes their bias, and the water cooler.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
But maybe taking longer will benefit the Dems?

They are using time tactically?

It's sure got the Trump dummies here roiled.

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
Is that illegal?

I love how the shameless GOP make appeals to shame.
It wasn't done in the 2 previous impeachments the last 50 years. But ethics and legality don't matter anymore.

It's ITMF at any cost, no matter how politically hate motivated.

AOC squad Dems are calling the shots, and will take them over the cliff, moderates and all.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois

Phi1

Phil Edwards status
May 21, 2002
Hell Cajon, Ca
What if its not? Send it over to the senate so republicans can put these people under oath. Have a vote dummy.
Elections have consequences. R's should have worked harder in the mid-terms. All they gotta do is put up some half decent candidates and win some.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
these are defining times for this country. Not some weird blip in our history.

if the constitution now means nothing or nobody is willing to stick their neck out to defend it, we will get our first official Oligarch family and I hope he decides to rename this country. Trumplandia, Towers of the Greatest and Most Smartest People Ever.
This is the hubris that a lot of people have about their own lives that is simply ludicrous. This is not a defining time whatsoever, this is a blip

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
This is the hubris that a lot of people have about their own lives that is simply ludicrous. This is not a defining time whatsoever, this is a blip
If you told Trump that he's naught but a blip in history to be ridiculed along with his less than clever Hamlin rats, he'd be furious.

Woke AF

Tom Curren status
Jul 29, 2009
Southern Tip, Norcal
ok when was the last time a president gave the finger to the checks and balances in the constitution and the country just sat there?
not that it matters but having your head up your ass must stink, but you keep screeching that, this smell is the way it is supposed to be.
no it isn't, really.
take your head out and get a perspective.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
ok when was the last time a president gave the finger to the checks and balances in the constitution and the country just sat there?
not that it matters but having your head up your ass must stink, but you keep screeching that, this smell is the way it is supposed to be.
no it isn't, really.
take your head out and get a perspective.
When is the last time?

Obama
W Bush
Clinton
Bush
Reagan
Carter
Ford
Nixon
Johnson
Kennedy
Eisenhower
Truman
FDR

Ever since WWII and the nuclear age began the President has been wiping his ass with the Constitution, and we can honestly go even further back to Lincoln or even Jackson to illustrate presidents giving the finger to the checks and balances of the Constitution.

Get a clue

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
It would be tough to come to the realization that history would have less reverence for you than the Academy Awards had for Joe Piscopo.