LIST OF DOOMSDAY PREDICTIONS CLIMATE ALARMIST GOT RIGHT

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Yeah, but Duffy is more obvious. High openness and low agreeableness.

You are:
Lower than average openness, agreeableness and neuroticism.

Above average conscietiosness.

Average extroversion.

With the traits it's all about relationships to each other that tell the story.

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island

You are:

Average extroversion.

You're partly right.

I'm actually high openness and low conscientiousness though.

Neuroticism has always been low.

I took a big 5 test in college and took another one a while back and then one just now and the results haven't really changed

The low conscientousness part is always on display in my personal life - seems to be getting worse the older I get too.

Mr Doof

Duke status
Jan 23, 2002
San Francisco, CA
Did the Obamas make a bad decision in buying that $14,000,000.00 vacation house on the beach in Martha's Vineyard? Will it get washed away? I must admit I'm rooting for a direct hit from a Hurricane there now.

Hurricane have have happened before, they will happen again. Am sure a far number of moneyed people will take it in the chops with the Obamas if a hurricane comes around in their lifetime.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
I wouldn't say you are a denier.

You are a disagreer.

Have you taken the big five personality test?

I bet I could predict the outcome just by your posts.
I disagree with the so called fixes to this problem because they won’t actually fix it.

And I’m not convinced that a warmer planet is ONLY bad.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016

You are:

Average extroversion.

High openness
Highly disorganized
Moderate extrovert
Moderate disagreeableness
Highly relaxed

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
I like how they quantify increased sea level rise rates coinciding with the launch of a altimetry satellite in 1993 as the beginning of the "doubling" increase in sea level rise rates. So, does that mean it started in 1993 when they were finally able to measure fractions of a millimeter (1000ths of a inch) from space 1000's of miles up? When did the increased sea level rise rates actually start, 1993? Why do the 100's of land/harbor based sea level gauges with 50 to 100+ years of historical data NOT show those supposed increase in sea level rise rates? A doubling of sea level rise rates would SURELY show up on these gauges, but not a one can be found that does so (I've shown samples here for almost 2 decades now).

Still waiting for a honest answer to that question. Some have said they measure far out to sea and THAT'S where the sea level rates are increasing more. But, who gives a ratz ass if sea levels are rising a tiny bit more 100's if not 1000's of miles out to sea, when the supposed catastrophic damage from increased sea level rise rates will be done to low lying coastal regions. These sites have yet to see this supposed increase in rise rates. Yes, some areas are sinking faster than the sea level rise rates, and that in itself multiplies the level of increase, but not due to "supposed" faster sea level rise. This aspect is overlooked/ignored by most pointing fingers at AGW as the cause in those locations.

Reactions: casa_mugrienta

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
I disagree with the so called fixes to this problem because they won’t actually fix it.

And I’m not convinced that a warmer planet is ONLY bad.
If the ice caps completely melt, that gives us more Southern Hemi swell potential with the additional fetch potential and less storms stalling on the ice.

In an effort to make the Earth colder, I'd remind you that this does you no good in Santa Barbara.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
You're partly right.

I'm actually high openness and low conscientiousness though.

Neuroticism has always been low.

I took a big 5 test in college and took another one a while back and then one just now and the results haven't really changed

The low conscientousness part is always on display in my personal life - seems to be getting worse the older I get too.
my conscientiousness is my big hole in my game. I really have to be conscientious about my conscientiousness

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
I like how they quantify increased sea level rise rates coinciding with the launch of a altimetry satellite in 1993 as the beginning of the "doubling" increase in sea level rise rates. So, does that mean it started in 1993 when they were finally able to measure fractions of a millimeter (1000ths of a inch) from space 1000's of miles up? When did the increased sea level rise rates actually start, 1993? Why do the 100's of land/harbor based sea level gauges with 50 to 100+ years of historical data NOT show those supposed increase in sea level rise rates? A doubling of sea level rise rates would SURELY show up on these gauges, but not a one can be found that does so (I've shown samples here for almost 2 decades now).

Still waiting for a honest answer to that question. Some have said they measure far out to sea and THAT'S where the sea level rates are increasing more. But, who gives a ratz ass if sea levels are rising a tiny bit more 100's if not 1000's of miles out to sea, when the supposed catastrophic damage from increased sea level rise rates will be done to low lying coastal regions. These sites have yet to see this supposed increase in rise rates. Yes, some areas are sinking faster than the sea level rise rates, and that in itself multiplies the level of increase, but not due to "supposed" faster sea level rise. This aspect is overlooked/ignored by most pointing fingers at AGW as the cause in those locations.
That’s some crazy accuracy. Is that for real? Serious question. We can see 1/1000 of an inch level change from space?!?!?!?!?

I have equipment for work that measures changes in liquid level. It is the most accurate commercially available equipment that is approved for the liquids it’s used for and I can only measure 2/1000 of an inch level changes. And the equipment is in the liquid.