Antonio Brown

racer1

Tom Curren status
Apr 16, 2014
Honolulu, Hawaii
Pats definitely making a statement with their press release saying thank you AB for the past "11 days" since the accusations came out 9 days ago. Never heard a team thank a player for a number of days.

Reactions: ShiverMeTimbers

Roboworm

OTF status
Aug 1, 2009
OC
Perhaps the CFL is next. Hope his feet can handle the cold.
2nd time's the charm with frostbite- rapey stuff, not so much- see ya later AB. Watching the comments on twitter after OJ comments on it is a little bit priceless

the janitor

Tom Curren status
Mar 28, 2003
north of the bridge
You should be glad The Barn said Quack is Whack and reminded the PAC-12 they won't be attending the playoff, unless USC or Utah can Cinderella their way in, at which point they'll be offered up like every other team to the Alabama/Georgia/Clemson buzzsaw. Who knows maybe Justin Fields and the Sucknuts can find a way to score in a playoff game, something the Big 10 is not particularly good at.

Look on the bright side. After all that complaining about how unfair it was to Auburn to have to play Georgia and Alabama in a three week span, the SEC was kind enough to move Georgia to October....and give you LSU and Alabama back to back.

AHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAA

Heads up, The Barn is losing at Texas A&M in about 10 days.
I didn't see any SEC games today, how'd it go out there?

Reactions: Sharkbiscuit

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
I didn't see any SEC games today, how'd it go out there?
The Barn got a win on the road. Magically found some offense. I think Gus Malzahn realized Whitlow is a good running back, so Gus will sacrifice Whitlow's knees aka his NFL career to win the Barn 7-8 games toting the rock 30x/game. That and Kellen Mond is garb this year.

Barn's trash and we'll see that trash in The Swamp in two weeks. Prepare your anus.

Ole Miss got robbed vs the only undefeated PAC-12 team left. At least they didn't let UCLA score like 30 points in the 4th quarter.

Vandy put up 38 on LSU

UGA decided to throw short passes against the nation's 120th ranked rushing defense and so only won by 6.

Tua got to play the umpteenth Southern Miss or whoever Saban scheduled, at noon, and I'm sure Saban cried about that and cried about how hard his life is, what with not having a non-conference rivalry game and playing mid-tier ACC teams at neutral sites and acting like they're not scheduling pussies and Saban's not the most aggrieved victimized whiner in college football.

Arkansas lost to some nobody.

Mississippi State beat Kentucky. Too much cowbell and Florida ripped Kentucky's soul out and sold it for bath salts last week.

The Pit of Missouri beat South Carolina.

And Florida ripped Tennessee's soul out and dominated their lives and owned them for the 14th time in 15 seasons.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
The Barn got a win on the road. Magically found some offense. I think Gus Malzahn realized Whitlow is a good running back, so Gus will sacrifice Whitlow's knees aka his NFL career to win the Barn 7-8 games toting the rock 30x/game. That and Kellen Mond is garb this year.

Barn's trash and we'll see that trash in The Swamp in two weeks. Prepare your anus.

Ole Miss got robbed vs the only undefeated PAC-12 team left. At least they didn't let UCLA score like 30 points in the 4th quarter.

Vandy put up 38 on LSU

UGA decided to throw short passes against the nation's 120th ranked rushing defense and so only won by 6.

Tua got to play the umpteenth Southern Miss or whoever Saban scheduled, at noon, and I'm sure Saban cried about that and cried about how hard his life is, what with not having a non-conference rivalry game and playing mid-tier ACC teams at neutral sites and acting like they're not scheduling pussies and Saban's not the most aggrieved victimized whiner in college football.

Arkansas lost to some nobody.

Mississippi State beat Kentucky. Too much cowbell and Florida ripped Kentucky's soul out and sold it for bath salts last week.

The Pit of Missouri beat South Carolina.

And Florida ripped Tennessee's soul out and dominated their lives and owned them for the 14th time in 15 seasons.
I was proud of the Irish for nearly pulling it off

Even my wife noticed how much more violent elite SEC defense is than the stuff we usually watch on NBC, ESPN, and ABC. We're going to be putting on the SEC night game more often when there's no conflict with the important game

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
I was proud of the Irish for nearly pulling it off

Even my wife noticed how much more violent elite SEC defense is than the stuff we usually watch on NBC, ESPN, and ABC. We're going to be putting on the SEC night game more often when there's no conflict with the important game
Notre Dame showed up. Have to be feeling better about the trip to Ann Arbor.

IF the night game you are watching in two weeks is Auburn vs Florida, expect a sloppy snoozer. I don't think anyone expects either offensive line to do anything other than get clowned by the opponents defensive front. Flipside is LSU v Gumps should be a wide open pass fest vs the usual grind out trench warfare.

So far shout out to Wisconsin. That team appears to be interested in playing some serious defense.

Reactions: Ifallalot

_____

Phil Edwards status
Sep 17, 2012
"My bad, doc". Really? Twice? Zipper farts are never accidental.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
I didn't either, but Tua probably threw a quick slant to some god gifted track star and they ran for a TD.
Ruggs, yes, and he hit the RB completely uncovered from the 5 yard line, Jeudy, uncovered from the 20 (I mean these people were 15 yards wide open) but he also hit Jeudy over the middle, covered, and Ruggs deep, so uncovered he had to wait for the ball, turn completely around backpedaling, then catch it, then dust the DB who had only by then managed to catch kind of up to him.

Janet is just trying to get some crow out of me because I told him The Barn was losing to A&M, but instead they won. Now he's probably all pumped up.

The Barn threw for 106 yards and their primary back averaged 3.7/carry for 67 yards.

I don't know how LSU, UGA, Florida (in Gainesville) and Alabama are going to handle that explosive offensive output.

the janitor

Tom Curren status
Mar 28, 2003
north of the bridge
Ruggs, yes, and he hit the RB completely uncovered from the 5 yard line, Jeudy, uncovered from the 20 (I mean these people were 15 yards wide open) but he also hit Jeudy over the middle, covered, and Ruggs deep, so uncovered he had to wait for the ball, turn completely around backpedaling, then catch it, then dust the DB who had only by then managed to catch kind of up to him.

Janet is just trying to get some crow out of me because I told him The Barn was losing to A&M, but instead they won. Now he's probably all pumped up.

The Barn threw for 106 yards and their primary back averaged 3.7/carry for 67 yards.

I don't know how LSU, UGA, Florida (in Gainesville) and Alabama are going to handle that explosive offensive output.
while my ties to Auburn have become somewhat loosened and I'm clueless on their prospects this season, I remain ever hopeful that they

A. cover the spread in Gainesville
B. eke out a win via a giant spike in their run game which yields a shocking 147 yards rushing

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
while my ties to Auburn have become somewhat loosened and I'm clueless on their prospects this season, I remain ever hopeful that they

A. cover the spread in Gainesville
B. eke out a win via a giant spike in their run game which yields a shocking 147 yards rushing
The Barn's front 4 is the best in college football. The back end must not be too bad because Justin Herbert at Oregon is a very good QB and didn't shred them to the point of victory.

JaTarvius Whitlow or however you spell it is a good running back. The problem is, Auburn typically has 2-3 NFL running backs, and once one of them gets going, the $6M/year Gym Teacher/Youth Pastor you've got bilking the great state of Alabama's taxpayers makes them run 20-30 times and their knees, and hence NFL careers and ability to walk once they age into their 30s goes out the window. Then he wastes 3-4 games getting the next guy up to spec, and the cycle repeats. If he just rotated carries it'd probably an extra 1.5 wins/season.

Your QB, Bo Nix, is a true freshman and looks like it.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
So Anteezy Breezy is going to stack $10M guaranteed by playing one game.

16D chess or "from the people who brought you the most successful NFL franchise in modern times' owner getting busted at a Hobe Sound Rub-n-Tug"?

Jeebus you would think with his connects Kraft would know the game. You'd think he'd have some former Soviet Union young women smuggled to international waters with nary a foot set on US soil. Instead, he's paying for handies from some lady probably old enough to be his second wife's mom.