Who is going to see The Outsiders

dysfunctional

Nep status
Apr 26, 2002
San Marcos, CA
It is going to be playing at La Paloma on Nov 26 & 27.<BR> <A HREF="http://www.surfermag.com/news/outsdrs/" TARGET=_blank>http://www.surfermag.com/news/outsdrs/</A>

shrapnel

OTF status
Jul 11, 2002
east of the dateline for now
I'll be there. Should be pretty cool.<P>I'll be the guy with horns coming out of my mellon, redneck teeth and a beak the size of texas. j/k lol...but i'll be there
<P> <A HREF="http://www.walkingonwater.org" TARGET=_blank>www.walkingonwater.org</A> <P>-shralp<P><BR><p>[This message has been edited by shrapnel (edited 11-21-2002).]

SDgirl

Legend (inyourownmind)
Jul 15, 2002
San Diego, CA USA
I think I might go Tuesday after my after work session. Funny thing, I downloaded the clip for the film and it played upside down and backwards

Phi1

Phil Edwards status
May 21, 2002
Hell Cajon, Ca
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SDgirl:<BR><B>I think I might go Tuesday after my after work session. Funny thing, I downloaded the clip for the film and it played upside down and backwards
</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Did it contain any backward masking or hidden messages from the Devil?

shrapnel

OTF status
Jul 11, 2002
east of the dateline for now
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by *nstink:<BR><B> Did it contain any backward masking or hidden messages from the Devil?</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>your a stinker nstink.<P>--------------------------<P>Tuesday, November 26th and Wednesday, November 27th <BR>LA PALOMA THEATER IN ENCINITAS<BR>471 S. Coast Highway 101<BR>7pm and 9pm each night<BR>Free Admission!<BR>Directions: From the 5 Freeway, exit Encinitas Blvd., head west on Encinitas, turn Left on South Coast Highway 101. La Paloma is on the east side of the highway at 471 South Coast Hwy.<P>Thursday, December 5th<BR>MUSEUM OF CONTEMPORARY ART IN LA JOLLA<BR>700 Prospect Street<BR>7pm and 9pm each night<BR>Free Admission!<BR>Directions: From the 5 Freeway Northbound or the 52 Westbound - take the Ardath Road exit into La Jolla, merge onto Torrey Pines Road, make a right on Prospect Place, Prospect Place becomes Prospect Street. The San Diego Museum of Contemporary Art is at 700 Prospect Street. <BR>From the 5 Freeway Southbound - exit La Jolla Village Drive - head west on La Jolla Village Drive, turn left on Torrey Pines Road, make a right on Prospect Place, Prospect Place becomes Prospect Street. The San Diego Museum of Contemporary Art is at 700 Prospect Street. <P>Thursday, December 12th<BR>EDWARDS BIG NEWPORT IN FASHION ISLAND <BR>300 Newport Center Dr., Newport Beach (Across from Hard Rock Cafe)<BR>7pm<P>Saturday, December 14th <BR>THE RIO THEATRE IN SANTA CRUZ<BR>1205 Soquel Avenue, Santa Cruz <BR>7pm and 9pm<BR>Free Admission!<P>Tuesday, December 17th <BR>THE ROXIE CINEMA IN SAN FRANCISCO<BR>7pm and 9pm<BR>Free Admission!<P>Friday, January 10th, 2003<BR>THE OLD CINEMA 21 THEATRE IN SAN DIEGO<BR>1440 Hotel Circle North in Mission Valley<BR>Doors open at 7pm<BR>Free Admission!<P>SANTA MONICA <BR>DATE AND LOCATION TBA<P>ISLA VISTA<BR>DATE AND LOCATION TBA<P>

Spray92109

Tom Curren status
Jan 10, 2002
San Diego, CA, USA
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by bandini:<BR><B>Free Admission = Plenty of Born Again literature.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Hey! New acronym for the above, as it's an important one:<P>Po/BAnaL<P><p>[This message has been edited by Spray92109 (edited 11-21-2002).]