Who are you thinking of for 2020?

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
FecalFace said:
Autoprax said:
FecalFace said:
Booker blew it by voting against cheap medicine.

Gavin Newsom is the only one that matches your standards, except for shooting guns and stuff.
I think Gavin could give trump a run for his money cuz chicks love him.
And homos.

Apparently appearance and stardom are the legitimate reasons to vote for a presidential candidate.

Whatever works to get the cheeto retard out.
It has been since Kennedy

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
BillyOcean said:
manbearpig said:
Without knowing everything he's about, I really liked a recent interview with john kasich about the lack of the democratic and republican parties working together and separating each other further and further. Basically calling out a severe lack in bi partisanship. So he's on my radar.
Kasich is just the latest in a long line of "reasonable" republican losers

Before him there was McCain, Huntsman, etc

The media loves to prop up these guys because they know they are incapable of fighting

The people see through this nonsense and kasich will go nowhere
Interesting, maybe it's the fact I don't pay enough attention like you guys but haven't seen Kasich propped up by the media.

I feel bad for people like you billy boy, your horse is failing right out the gates and you just hang on by the remaining hairs in its tail. I'd be pretty bummed if the guy I voted for was this bad, call him out on some sh!t you might feel better. You won't seem like such a suck up fan boy.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
FecalFace said:
Booker blew it by voting against cheap medicine and not endorsing Bernie.

Gavin Newsom is the only one that matches your standards, except for shooting guns and stuff.
Brian Schweitzer?
Hickenlooper?
Moonbeam if just to hear California Uber Alles on the news!!!!

The Mayor doesn't have to shoot guns - the (D) Mayors are hands down the biggest gun control proponents in most cases. But the Mayor has to be black. We learned last election that the candidate must be black to get black people to vote, or he must cup white American "culture" by the balls and suck the shitty beer out of its erectile-ly non-functional wiener. Huffing the American cheese and processed pork product turds out of the opioid constipated sphincter is probably worth a swing state as well. But he needs GUNZ and TRUCKZ and to roll coal and stuff. Preferably with a sculpture of Andrew Jackson whipping a slave with a Seminole's headdress while a French soldier dropping a rifle in burning Stalingrad is relieved by Reagan, McCarthy, and J. Edgar Hoover in a tank, and Nigel Farage in a Spitfire.

My philosophy on 2016 was that the Democrats needed to stop. No Bernie, not even incremental Hillary. Don't use the word guns - guns is to Democrats as rape is to Republicans - rest on the gay marriage laurels, get an old white guy like Merrick Garland on the bench...

The Democrats might be so desperate for a win, and that Nevada Governor so desperate for a party to have a career in, that they might get him, post-op. It worked for Charlie Crist and the Senator from Rhode Island on the Congressional level.

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
FecalFace said:
Autoprax said:
FecalFace said:
Booker blew it by voting against cheap medicine.

I think Gavin could give trump a run for his money cuz chicks love him.

Apparently appearance and stardom are the legitimate reasons to vote for a presidential candidate.
It will be 12 years in a row in 2020.