What time will CNN be covering this story?

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
CNN may get dragged kicking and screaming into giving this story minimal coverage. No doubt they will do their best to bury it if they do. It is undeniable that it is worthy of heavy scrutiny by the media. Imagine if the roles were reversed and this was a stunt that President Trump had pulled. No doubt it would be a full week or more of non stop coverage by CNN and the likes.

Real racism on full display. It all makes so much sense though. Puts so many aspects of the way President Obama conducted his job and the way he treated certain events into perspective.

President Obama chose Reverend Jeremiah Wright over Reverend Martin Luther King and he chose his artist from a similar vein.

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2018/02/12/obama-portrait-artist-kehinde-wiley-painted-black-women-beheading-white-women/23359891/

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Sharkbiscuit said:
S N O W F L A K E S T R I G G E R E D
N
O
W
F
L
A
K
E
S
T
R
I
G
G
E
R
E
D
I bet GromsDad is an unimpeachable authority on how many AOL CDs you can fit in a shoebox. :jam_on:

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
GromsDad said:
Sharkbiscuit said:
N
O
W
F
L
A
K
E
S
T
R
I
G
G
E
R
E
D
Nobody is triggered. Just pointing out the glaring racism of this artist and pointing out the hypocrisy of the left and their friendly media outlets.
D A M A G E C O N T R O L
A
M
A
G
E
C
O
N
T
R
O
L

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
Kento said:
Sharkbiscuit said:
N
O
W
F
L
A
K
E
S
T
R
I
G
G
E
R
E
D
I bet GromsDad is an unimpeachable authority on how many AOL CDs you can fit in a shoebox. :jam_on:

:roflmao:

AOL News, Daily Fail and Facebook mee-mees - the holy triangle of diarrhea "news".

It now all makes perfect sense.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Fecal, Still waiting for you to denounce the racist painter that President Obama chose for his portrait. I know you wouldn't be giving Trump or Bush or any republican the same pass you are giving the great Divider right now.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
maybe because it doesn't rise to the level of *news* but for hyper-partisan snowflakes like you.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
GromsDad said:
Fecal, Still waiting for you to denounce the racist painter that President Obama chose for his portrait. I know you wouldn't be giving Trump or Bush or any republican the same pass you are giving the great Divider right now.
It's fvcking art.

I'm white and I'm not offended. :shrug:

Here's something else you can cry about:

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
GromsDad said:
CNN may get dragged kicking and screaming into giving this story minimal coverage. No doubt they will do their best to bury it if they do. It is undeniable that it is worthy of heavy scrutiny by the media. Imagine if the roles were reversed and this was a stunt that President Trump had pulled. No doubt it would be a full week or more of non stop coverage by CNN and the likes.

Real racism on full display. It all makes so much sense though. Puts so many aspects of the way President Obama conducted his job and the way he treated certain events into perspective.

President Obama chose Reverend Jeremiah Wright over Reverend Martin Luther King and he chose his artist from a similar vein.

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2018/02/12/obama-portrait-artist-kehinde-wiley-painted-black-women-beheading-white-women/23359891/

Thought provoking. What was the artist thinking?

sizzld1

Phil Edwards status
Mar 31, 2009
1whoknows said:
GromsDad said:

Thought provoking. What was the artist thinking?
Apparently it's the artist's modern take on the Biblical story of Judith. I guess Christianity is very scary to poor little Grommy.