US media continues to publish false stories about the Red Scare and you people eat that sh!t up

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
CNN is just the tip of the iceberg. Greenwald gives a rundown:

https://theintercept.com/2017/06/27/cnn-journalists-resign-latest-example-of-media-recklessness-on-the-russia-threat/

"Over and over, major U.S. media outlets have published claims about the Russia Threat that turned out to be completely false — always in the direction of exaggerating the threat and/or inventing incriminating links between Moscow and the Trump circle. In virtually all cases, those stories involved evidence-free assertions from anonymous sources that these media outlets uncritically treated as fact, only for it to be revealed that they were entirely false."

franksbarney

Michael Peterson status
Apr 6, 2012

Best part of this fake nonsense has been watching Trump troll the media and liberals on Twitter. Trump Twitter drives them nuts.

studog

Duke status
Jan 15, 2003
CA
FranksBeau said:
Best part of this fake nonsense has been watching Trump troll the media and liberals on Twitter. Trump Twitter drives them nuts.
he seems to be driving himself nuts. the guy watches cable news religiously. no way can he last 4 years having meltdowns every weekend.

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
Same way you are all eating up everything trump says? I will never understand people that lack the ability to think freely of what a politician or political group is saying. You don't have to be a democrat to do that against republicans and vice versa.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
FranksBeau said:
I thought you weren't a trump fan?

Are you in now?

test_article

Kelly Slater status
Sep 25, 2009
Body of Christ, Texas
Who are these anonymous sources causing the MSM to cry wolf? Sputnik News (formerly Voice of Russia) has called them American liberal imperialists. However, that accusation doesn't even rise to the level of inductive leap considering all the possibilities, when it could even be the wolves themselves.

The poor media, investing so much in being the first to report. I highly recommend that they tighten their editorial controls.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
stu dog said:
FranksBeau said:
he seems to be driving himself nuts. the guy watches cable news religiously. no way can he last 4 years having meltdowns every weekend.
I don't think he cares honestly. I think he's enjoying playing the twitter game the same way most of us enjoy the banter here. If you're taking any of the banter too seriously you're doing it all wrong.

test_article

Kelly Slater status
Sep 25, 2009
Body of Christ, Texas
It's not the Red Scare. It's a hostile administration with first-hand knowledge of how a nation incrementally implodes and a willingness to use that knowledge against the rest of the world.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
The dummies have frame the threat response trigger as a red scare to avoid cognitive dissonance.

Gas lighting is something Team T does naturally.