Today is Maxine Waters Birfday. I'm thinking of getting her some nasal spray but also wondering if a dictionary would be better??

everysurfer

Phil Edwards status
Sep 9, 2013
Santa Barbara County
Thanks for the post, Coat Hanger!

A couple of days ago, I forget on which thread, a poster said that there really weren't any true racist that post here. I really didn't have any hard evidence, so I just dropped it.

You just answered it for me. Yes, there really are racists.

You didn't just mock her for her policy, but "birfday" mocked her just for being black.

Good job!

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
everysurfr said:

A couple of days ago, I forget on which thread, a poster said that there really weren't any true racist that post here. I really didn't have any hard evidence, so I just dropped it.

You didn't just mock her for her policy, but "birfday" mocked her just for being black.

Good job!
I think the disconnect here is that your stupid. Like really stupid in a FecalFace way.

I didn't mention anything about her policy......unless she has some wacky nasal spray policy I'm not aware of. Maybe you could explain yourself here.

Otherwise, your making up racism and then claiming it is a pretty shitty and racist thing to do.

everysurfer

Phil Edwards status
Sep 9, 2013
Santa Barbara County
Coat Hanger said:
everysurfr said:

Good job!
I think the disconnect here is that your stupid. Like really stupid in a FecalFace way.

I didn't mention anything about her policy......unless she has some wacky nasal spray policy I'm not aware of. Maybe you could explain yourself here.

Otherwise, your making up racism and then claiming it is a pretty shitty and racist thing to do.
You wrote birfday, mocking the way some blacks speak. As offensive as blackface.

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
everysurfr said:
Coat Hanger said:
everysurfr said:

Good job!

You wrote birfday, mocking the way some blacks speak. As offensive as blackface.
Lots of children say birfday. Are they racists?

Are you saying that many black people can't pronounce "birthday"? I always thought that birfday was a sort of communal pidgin. Every culture has it....even whitey. I had no idea that black people were completely incapable of saying specific words. Is there anything else black people are incapable of that you would like to share?

Also...your referring to them as "the blacks" is a bit over the line...even for here.

Did you forget to address the policy question or are we in agreement that you are stupid?

Lance Mannion

Duke status
Mar 7, 2009
In Gods Country
everysurfr said:
Coat Hanger said:
everysurfr said:

Good job!

I think you're confusing cultural appropriation with mockery.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
everysurfr said:

Good job!
Yes. You’re right. He’s a racist fuk. And an alcoholic. And a pedophile. :roflmao:

Lance Mannion

Duke status
Mar 7, 2009
In Gods Country
1whoknows said:
everysurfr said:

Good job!
Yes. You’re right. He’s a racist fuk. And an alcoholic. And a pedophile. :roflmao:
The rolly smiley face really puts the lipstick on your virtue signal pose.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
CharmingSophisticate said:
1whoknows said:
everysurfr said:

Good job!
The rolly smiley face really puts the lipstick on your virtue signal pose.
If you don't signal your virtue how will anyone know you are virtuosos?