Time for Hillary to Bow Out

potato-nator

Phil Edwards status
Nov 10, 2015
Bernie has what she wants. she's sounding shrill and is about to lose her "home state"
to him. Her message in '08 was "its my turn" and it wasn't and she has the same message
for '16 and it isn't because she has been beaten by better ideas and a more relevant candidate. Hey Hill.....see 'ya!

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
Sanders camp has weaseled inside her head and she's starting to crack.

If Bernie is smart he'll drive home the proven incompetency point - the unsecure email server being used for national security issues - and the fact she lied to the American public about Benghazi while telling the truth to Chelsea.

Hill will go looney toons.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
He's better than that.

He needs to stay on the real issues that makes her a snake, her connections to Wall Street

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
She's leading in delegates and he just made the biggest blunders of his campaign with that NY Daily News interview and the not qualified remark. Barring an FBI indictment before the convention, Bernie's done.

Edit: Also what ifallalot said about the issues.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
FecalFace said:
I hate to be the negative one but this is the most likely outcome of the primaries.

Disagree on the (R) side; Trump needed to clear 1237 pledged and that's not looking too likely now. I don't see him getting the nomination.

Jul 14, 2014
Sharkbiscuit said:
She's leading in delegates and he just made the biggest blunders of his campaign with that NY Daily News interview and the not qualified remark. Barring an FBI indictment before the convention, Bernie's done.

Edit: Also what ifallalot said about the issues.
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/04/07/upshot/yes-bernie-sanders-knows-something-about-breaking-up-banks.html