This nation needs to unite and stop being so divided!

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
afoaf said:
There should be no expectation of compromise....
the constitution and our bicameral legislature seem at odds with your stupidity
When I vote, I NEVER hope that the person I'm voting for won't cooperate with people because of party line. Squidly is different. It's all about winning. Yay team!

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
squidley said:
hal9000 said:
his nation needs to unite and stop being so divided!
Ever notice how, when leftists are out of power they moan "The right needs to compromise" ...."we all just need.to get along"? But when the left is in power their message is "We won. Shut up."

Anytime Republicans and Democrats "compromise" it is never in the direction of more liberty for the American people, smaller government or lower government spending. Its always in the direction of bigger government and less freedom.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
GromsDad said:
squidley said:
hal9000 said:
Ever notice how, when leftists are out of power they moan "The right needs to compromise" ...."we all just need.to get along"? But when the left is in power their message is "We won. Shut up."

Anytime Republicans and Democrats "compromise" it is never in the direction of more liberty for the American people, smaller government or lower government spending. Its always in the direction of bigger government and less freedom.
If righties were actually looking for a smaller govt. they would be against citizens united, the idiotic war on drugs, the anti citizen/4a Conservative supresme court, civil forfeiture, not to mention Trumps massive military spending. Lets face it, the only thing they actually care about are their GUNZ! and LIBRUL TEARS!

test_article

Kelly Slater status
Sep 25, 2009
Body of Christ, Texas
Donnie has stopped just short of saying the law is the enemy of the people. E.g., he condemns Jeff Sessions for recusing himself in the Russia probe even though it was required by law. E.g., he uses ICE, an anti-terror organization set up after 9/11, to refer to asylum seekers as terrorists.

Would anyone like me to continue?

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
test_article said:
Donnie has stopped just short of saying the law is the enemy of the people. E.g., he condemns Jeff Sessions for recusing himself in the Russia probe even though it was required by law. E.g., he uses ICE, an anti-terror organizations set up after 9/11, to refer to asylum seekers as terrorists.

Would anyone like me to continue?
And all the small govt. morons go right along with it.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enabling_Act_of_1933

We’re uniting like Germany in the 1930’s. Adios pendejos.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
GromsDad said:
squidley said:
hal9000 said:

Lulz. There's literally nothing about today's (R) that has anything to do with smaller government, lower spending or more liberty.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
But I was really referring to the shiny objects Cheeto keeps dangling in front of everyone, which they always seem to chase after.