The old "disloyal Jews" trope......

bird.LA

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Jul 14, 2002
LA
GDaddy said:
This one actually is a swing and a miss.

Leave it to Twitter to "not understand" that the "disloyal" refers to the Jews' historic support for the survival of Israel.
LMAO. According to our pal VonCoatHanger (and every other person clutching pearls a few months ago over the Omar "dual loyalty" comments) that's completely anti-Semitic.

Talk about a swing and a miss :foreheadslap:

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
GromsDad said:
Face it. Trump is the most Pro-Israel president in a long time and is a sharp contrast to the last one who was the most anti-Israel president EVER. Now you even have democrats in congress who are openly antisemitic. This puts democrats in an awkward position especially democrats of the Jewish faith. They are taking the friend of my enemy is my enemy approach. Good luck with that.

Maher gets it. I suggest you go watch that video I posted if you haven't already.

Wait. Why is Trumby so “pro-Israel”.

I thought he was supposed to be pro-America.

And why are you always cheerleading for him so hard?

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
GromsDad said:
My views on Israel predate Trumby by two decades. Trumby just happens to be the first president to actually do the things he campaigned on regarding Israel.

So, is it "America First" or is it "Israel First"?

Why would an American president be so "pro-another country".

It don't make no sense.

studog

Duke status
Jan 15, 2003
CA
hal9000 said:
GromsDad said:
My views on Israel predate Trumby by two decades. Trumby just happens to be the first president to actually do the things he campaigned on regarding Israel.

It don't make no sense.
it's not so much "pro-another country" as more "anti-Muslim"

CutnSnip

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2018
Probably dropping in on you, California
GromsDad said:
Explain where I'm wrong. Thanks.
You are wrong because one can support a democrat, and not be in support of terrorism. I mean what kind of crazy sh!t do you guys smoke in Jersey? Sure you dont live in Florida?

Thats like me saying because you are republican - you are automatically support pedophiles because one of you guys (Moore) is a pedophile.

See how that works?

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
stu dog said:
hal9000 said:
GromsDad said:

It don't make no sense.
it's not so much "pro-another country" as more "anti-Muslim"
But he's "the second coming" and he's "the most pro-Israel" president ever.

I'm just trying to sort out why the "America First" POTUS wants to carry water for so many other foreign countries. It's as if he's beholden to them or something.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
CutnSnip said:
GromsDad said:
Explain where I'm wrong. Thanks.
You are wrong because one can support a democrat, and not be in support of terrorism. I mean what kind of crazy sh!t do you guys smoke in Jersey? Sure you dont live in Florida?

Thats like me saying because you are republican - you are automatically support pedophiles because one of you guys (Moore) is a pedophile.

See how that works?

If you knew what part of NJ he comes from you'd understand. It's basically Florida but colder and with more heroin and oxycontin