TC Sinner?

claw87

Legend (inyourownmind)
Jan 30, 2017
Has anybody ridden one? Not much info on the interwebs. I could get my hands on a second hand one at a very reasonable price, but I would love to hear how it works in smallish waves first.

ChaseTMP

Michael Peterson status
Apr 6, 2014
S. Redondo
Looks like a bort I would lust after in 1983 hanging on a shop wall, but would only have two fins. Where are you looking to ride it? Lots of modern twin fins with set-back twins and no training wheels that would probably go better than a retro inspired (which looks more like a wall hanger) and similar to Schroff’s offerings.

Last edited:
Reactions: claw87

Swallow Tail

Billy Hamilton status
Oct 6, 2017
Your Mom’s House
Looks like a bort I would lust after in 1983 hanging on a shop wall, but would only have two fins. Where are you looking to ride it? Lots of modern twin fins with set-back twins and no training wheels that would probably go better than a retro inspired (which looks more like a wall hanger) and similar to Schroff’s offerings.
Maybe the paint jobs - reading the description, that’s the only thing retro… n can be ordered as a straight up twin

Reactions: ChaseTMP and claw87

claw87

Legend (inyourownmind)
Jan 30, 2017
I'm currently riding a cali twin which feels a bit wide yet undervolumed. The twin plugs are rather far forward so I'm not really loving it as a straight twin. The sinner is pretty narrow for how chubby she is, and the plugs seem to be further back, so two issues solved. Intended use would be sub par to fun waves, a mix of beach, point and reef surf.

Reactions: ChaseTMP