surf projection for the NE

Stefan

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Jun 13, 2002
Venice, CA, USA
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by noreastsurf:<BR><B>looks like some fun chest-head high clean waves for tomorrow in jersey. unfortunatly it will be blown flat by sunday...
</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Surf Forecast for California: Every single point, reef, beach break with the right angle, between Tijuana Sloughs and O.B will go off the richter

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
my predisction is that tomorrow most of the day will be a big mess, cleaning up later in the afternoon into night, with the best waves overnight and nearly flat in the am.<P>but my forecasting skills suck<BR>cowabunga<BR>rg

helpless

Legend (inyourownmind)
Nov 24, 2002
NJ
rg i think you are right, the winds dont look to really head offshore till 2. DAMMIT i wanted to surf a south swell, i am sick of all these NE lefts

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
looks like winds are offshore now in jersey, lucky bastids.<BR>If I had no other obligations in life, I'd have driven there earlier, and been on it now. Instead I can't stop thinking about it.<P>I wish I were not so obsessed with surfing.<BR>cowabunga<BR>rg

noreastsurf

Gerry Lopez status
Jan 14, 2002
Central New Jersey
from the looks of it now at dusk (still some overhead sets to be ridden), im sure that there should be a chest high wave tomorrow morning at the right tide and location. have fun.

Hadels

Tom Curren status
May 28, 2002
Visit site
There is one spot that i know of that is going to be triple overhead tommorow. But if I told you the location, I'd have to kill you.<P>Sorry.

Moonie

Michael Peterson status
Apr 24, 2001
Honolulu, HI
Visit site
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by aikaugoes:<BR><B>Still very solid 6-8ft barrells.. Just got out. It got pretty deep as the evening approached..<BR>I'm guessing some fun waves in the a.m..</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>me too, got heavy and clean before dark, very fun