May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
GWS said:
BillyOcean said:
test_article said:
BillyOcean said:
By the way, i used to like dogs, then i got a terrier

Done
What did the terrier do--dig up the yard and furniture?
They’re insane

In fairness, they’re meant to be killing rats on a farm
They need a dominate owner and lots of excercise. They are not good beginner dogs.

At this point I have never met anybody that hates dogs that was not mentally unstable IMO.
My aunt has two. One hated me so much he would bite my foot and not let go. I’d lift my left and he’d be hanging by the rubber if my boots.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Autoprax said:
BillyOcean said:
Islam is a non cucked religion

They are a worthy adversary

I didn’t know they couldn’t touch dogs but this makes me think they are even more on top of sh!t

Cool tile work, no dogs, bitches in check- what’s not to like?
No alcohol. :bigdeal:

Go to a muslin country b.

It's fvcking nuts.

I like my girls all crazy and pushy, running around with no casper the friendly ghost sheets over their head.
I wonder... Has anyone ever told a Klansman that he's wearing a burka?

Woke AF

Tom Curren status
Jul 29, 2009
Southern Tip, Norcal
CharmingSophisticate said:
I wonder how S'Inead would feel if she knew a thread about her religious conversion turned into a discussion about dogs.
Didn't you look at her picture, she didn't age well, not that there is anything wrong with that.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
ifallalot said:
hammies said:
StuAzole said:
mundus said:
Islam is worse than Christianity, although the evangelical morons are trying hard to change that.
The funny part of this discussion is that I'm guessing almost nobody here knows anything about Islam. How many people here even took a comparative religious studies class in college?

Islam, Christianity and Judaism are very similar. All three groups have moderates and extremists.

http://christianityinview.com/xncomparison.html
I did, uper interesting class. I can even tell you the 5 pillars of Islam, none of which include stuff like "kill infidels", "no rights for women", or "blow people and other sh!t up." Of course, Christianity says to love God and love your neighbor; a lot of people these days seem to think the first part rests on not doing the second part.

So yeah, religions aren't fucked up, people are fucked up.
Exactly

When you take a college course on religions and just learn the central tenets, they all seem great. That's why it's imperative to take a corresponding history course so you learn how the people who run the religions and believe in them twist the central tenets into standard human violent tribalism.
Totes. How many mass murders in the US by muslims this year?