Shocking: Anti-semitic Terrorist Sympathizer Muzzie, Ilhan "Incest" Omar is Also a Homewrecker and a Whore.

2surf

Duke status
Apr 12, 2004
California USA
www.allcare.com
frvcvs said:
JEwing said:
I absolutely understand why even guys my age want to be "progressive". So many young women, soo little time.
Serious question, do you remember your last boner? :poke:
I feel compelled to answer because some of you fellas reading this might eventually end up my age. I'm pretty sure if you follow the path of clean living, eating in moderation and surfing, you will still be able to perform in the bedroom. Keeping your heart and the circulatory system strong seems to be the key. Damn, In spite of having the worst form of cancer, I recovered my mojo even if I lost a lot of muscle strength. The drawback is you might need a day to recover. Regarding the question, I'm getting a boner just thinking about last nights Boner.

Your Moms Dildo

Michael Peterson status
Jan 17, 2014
Next to the Lube
JEwing said:
frvcvs said:
JEwing said:
I absolutely understand why even guys my age want to be "progressive". So many young women, soo little time.
I feel compelled to answer because some of you fellas reading this might eventually end up my age. I'm pretty sure if you follow the path of clean living, eating in moderation and surfing, you will still be able to perform in the bedroom. Keeping your heart and the circulatory system strong seems to be the key. Damn, In spite of having the worst form of cancer, I recovered my mojo even if I lost a lot of muscle strength. The drawback is you might need a day to recover. Regarding the question, I'm getting a boner just thinking about last nights Boner.
Yours or his?

JK, Keep on keepin' on mang!

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
JEwing said:
frvcvs said:
JEwing said:

I got nothing Joe!

To your geriatric half-chub! :cheers: :dancing: :monkey: