Sharpeye c1 anyone got one?

Jun 26, 2012
Loving my inferno 72. Am considering buying one in c1 carbon. Yes they are a big premium but really happy with the shape but more interested in the technology and how it feels. Have had lots of eps board. Should I expect this kinda feeling?

Reactions: j_mac

Aruka

Tom Curren status
Feb 23, 2010
PNW
Just got a Cheat Code in C1 a couple weeks ago. It's great. Fit and finish is very good. I also have a Dark Arts I72. Construction wise they feel very similar. I'm a fan of the carbon builds. They feel better than a normal EPS but they still feel like EPS. I'm not sure how to describe it but it's like they are more lively without being as chattery. They are stiffer than other stringerless EPS builds like a Carbonwrap, etc. If you like EPS I think you will be stocked.

Stock C1's are made overseas and if you get a custom they are made in CA.

Reactions: j_mac and OsideBum

OsideBum

OTF status
Mar 15, 2022
I’m looking at an Inferno 72 in C1 tomorrow. Mostly to scope out the dims. If I like It I’ll snag it. If not I will order the same board in poly.

OsideBum

OTF status
Mar 15, 2022
Checked out the Inferno 72 in C1 yesterday. The board was one of their high volume models. 6’0 x 20.25 x 2.8. 34.7L. It was pretty foiled out and didn’t feel that chunky. The C1 build is super light and looks like it’s done well. They did confirm those stock C1s are made in Thailand. The white paint on the rails contrasts that black carbon wrap and gives the board a fake look to me. Aesthetically it just looks weird.

Not too sure I’m sold on the carbon fiber yet. Will probably order one in poly.