Remember when our Republican President, the Republican leaders of the Senate and Congress, the Republicans on Fox News and their Republican Base all c

sizzld1

Phil Edwards status
Mar 31, 2009
frvcvs said:
Surfdog said:
I blame Zucky-boy (and other social media moguls) for allowing it to happen, if true.
It is true, and yes the folks at FB and Twitter bare plenty of responsibility but it also goes beyond them. And nothing is happening because we have an administration that won't acknowledge what everyone else knows because they were the benefactors whether they were involved of not.
This. Tillerson acknowledged that it's happening again and that we have done nothing to make ourselves better prepared to combat it.

And GromsDad, if you're too stupid to figure out what can be done with voter registration logs, you have more problems than just being a partisan political hack. Do us all a favor and fvck off once and for all. :wave2:

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
sizzld1 said:
frvcvs said:
Surfdog said:
I blame Zucky-boy (and other social media moguls) for allowing it to happen, if true.
It is true, and yes the folks at FB and Twitter bare plenty of responsibility but it also goes beyond them. And nothing is happening because we have an administration that won't acknowledge what everyone else knows because they were the benefactors whether they were involved of not.
This. Tillerson acknowledged that it's happening again and that we have done nothing to make ourselves better prepared to combat it.

And GromsDad, if you're too stupid to figure out what can be done with voter registration logs, you have more problems than just being a partisan political hack. Do us all a favor and fvck off once and for all. :wave2:
I love how they deny that Russian's meddled in our election but somehow think we need to respond to what supposedly didn't happen by suppressing American votes.

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
We need to crack down on social media, right?

Too many idiots believing everything they read or see on the interdweebs, so we need to control the content, right?

Excuse me while I go back to scrutinizing that pick of the 20 foot long catfish.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
BillyOcean said:
frvcvs said:
BillyOcean said:
If Hillary won, we wouldn’t be hearing sh!t about Russia

Sorry for your loss!
It would be Benghazi and Emails all day every day!
Totally

This is why trump should turn his military parade into a coup
A coup against his own administration? :socrazy:

sizzld1

Phil Edwards status
Mar 31, 2009
frvcvs said:
BillyOcean said:
frvcvs said:
BillyOcean said:
If Hillary won, we wouldn’t be hearing sh!t about Russia

Sorry for your loss!
It would be Benghazi and Emails all day every day!
Totally

This is why trump should turn his military parade into a coup
A coup against his own administration? :socrazy:
Makes perfect sense considering basically the entire conspiracy theory (DOJ/FBI working against Trump) SurfDog and GromsDad are so desperate to glom onto was perpetrated by Republicans. Only Fox News viewers would fall for a conspiracy theory this stupid. :foreheadslap: