Rancho surf tours

gbg

Miki Dora status
Jan 22, 2006
According to my guide, this camp is not at Rancho. It's by Bamba. Still an hour plus drive to rancho and my guide said this guy doesn't have access. You are going to be trying to walk in and will get run off. Still best in my opinion to stay where you want in Huatulco and hire Jaime or Toro. Two other camps in SC have access to Rancho but its well over 2 hours away. To be honest there are better waves in SC.

Reactions: scdad

grg

Phil Edwards status
Mar 11, 2006
Tuna Town/Baja
According to my guide, this camp is not at Rancho. It's by Bamba. Still an hour plus drive to rancho and my guide said this guy doesn't have access. You are going to be trying to walk in and will get run off. Still best in my opinion to stay where you want in Huatulco and hire Jaime or Toro. Two other camps in SC have access to Rancho but its well over 2 hours away. To be honest there are better waves in SC.
It's in a TJ style neighborhood I hear and he takes peeps to San Diego and other local spots per Sean Mattison. I talked to him as he has gone several times and he recommends it. Just looking at options...

I think Toro was booked or maybe it was another outfit. I will be traveling solo so cost is way high fir a guide. Open to info and do let me know if you know some options. Ive stayed at the Zaa and drove into Barra daily.

thanks

gbg

Miki Dora status
Jan 22, 2006
I'm going down tonight on this bs 220 AM flight. Jaime is Toro's brother.

Reactions: ReForest