pipeline.

ruds

Legend (inyourownmind)
Apr 10, 2002
GROM ...... your a postaholic !!!!!! allways enjoy yer posts , well nearly allways ! .

This is possibly over critical, and in fact is critical where it shouldn't be cos anyone capable of riding pipe is deserved of much respect, but does anyone else think Pancho Sullivans stance in that last one is somewhat remniscent of an ape going bipedal and attemping to dance??

Hadels

Tom Curren status
May 28, 2002
Visit site
i dont get why the guys taking photos in the last pic are wearing wetsuits. How hot would it have to be for them not to have wetsuits on?

Waldo

Duke status
Jan 24, 2002
Shangri-La
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by barreling_master:<BR><B>..does anyone else think Pancho Sullivans stance in that last one is somewhat remniscent of an ape going bipedal and attemping to dance?? </B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><embed src="http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Hollow/3774/stinkinpaws.au" width="200" height="55" AUTOSTART="false" loop="one" ShowPositionControls="1" BGCOLOR="#c0c0c0"><P>Yeah, Chuck thinks so.

surfwordz

Miki Dora status
Aug 27, 2002
F-53
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by barreling_master:<BR><B>This is possibly over critical, and in fact is critical where it shouldn't be cos anyone capable of riding pipe is deserved of much respect, but does anyone else think Pancho Sullivans stance in that last one is somewhat remniscent of an ape going bipedal and attemping to dance?? </B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>not more pancho bashing{j/k}
..pancho`s probably one of the best tube riders around...anybody remember the tuberiding contest at cloudbreak in fiji a few years ago...he got a backside barrel that was so long ...I dont think I`ve seen anybody get one as long going backside,he got some major travel time on that one ...pure sickness

Waldo

Duke status
Jan 24, 2002
Shangri-La
For the record: I was just trying to make a funny, and have nothing but the highst regard for Pancho's surfing. Great power and style.<P>Now Charlton Heston...he surfs like a kook. But don't tell the NRA I said so. They might start a really nasty thread on the BB, or worse... :)

Dec 16, 2002
Irvine
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Hadels:<BR><B>i dont get why the guys taking photos in the last pic are wearing wetsuits. How hot would it have to be for them not to have wetsuits on?</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Wetsuits keep the photogs more buoyant. It is a hella workout to swim around out there holding a camera for long periods.<P>