Pipe Masters

GROM

Michael Peterson status
Apr 20, 2001
Torquay, Vic, Australia
looks like they're getting great waves...whose your call to win it?<P>i'm really not all that sure, but with a heat between "kelly slater, bruce irons, taylor knox and luke egan" coming up, its sure to be a hell of a show.<P>why are they doing 4 man heats??? seems unusual.<P>i'm going to say dean morrison or kelly slater as the winner.

Who's Your Daddy

Tom Curren status
Jan 10, 2002
Carlsbad, California
Visit site
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GROM:<BR><B>POLISH EM OFF BLONDIE!!!!
</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>lol, I like that phrase! I can think of a few other uses for it too! OK, time to get out of here!<P>-Out!<BR>

Kookie McKookelson

Phil Edwards status
Mar 24, 2002
san fransurfco
The final was four man last year. I recorded it, but I might have accidently recorded over it. It was only overhead+ but it was really fun to watch. Bruce irons was soooooooooooooo lucky.

girl_from_aus

Legend (inyourownmind)
May 28, 2002
Australia
i hope fanning wins, but i also hope parko comes close so he wins the triple crown!!! <BR>they r 4 man cos of the north shore committee ppls wanting less comp time. deano is out of the wct! oh well im sure he will be back if he wants it