People of Walmart....

estreet

Miki Dora status
Feb 19, 2021
San Diego
She should have been tazed and drug out of the store by a rope tied to one of her legs. No one on earth is compensated enough to have to deal with that.
Didn’t appear to be presenting any sort of danger. Not exposing Walmart to a lawsuit by a taze & drag is woke?

The anti-woke seem to get more confused by the day.

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
Didn’t appear to be presenting any sort of danger. Not exposing Walmart to a lawsuit by a taze & drag is woke?

The anti-woke seem to get more confused by the day.
I don't know what your girlfriend was doing or why she was doing it...but calling for anarchy doesn't seem to be the answer.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
I am baffled by this behavior. What drives people to act this way? Can one of you smart people please give me your analysis of what triggers this type of event?
Leaning heavily towards someone grabbing the last good hair products out of their cart.

I think the answer is carry a series of scoring cards 1 through 10 and treat it as performance art. Everyone videotapes but no one live narrates with any skill.

I dunno.

But I DO KNOW that we all really miss John Madden and his Telestrator.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I am baffled by this behavior. What drives people to act this way? Can one of you smart people please give me your analysis of what triggers this type of event?
A percived lack of saftey at a neural level triggered a fight/flight response.

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
I went to a walmart for the first time in years recently (honolulu). It was clean, well organized, everyone seemed normal, and the whole experience seemed rather boring. Total disappointment, did not live up to the hype.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
I went to a walmart for the first time in years recently (honolulu). It was clean, well organized, everyone seemed normal, and the whole experience seemed rather boring. Total disappointment, did not live up to the hype.
Costco is the new Walmart.

Reactions: hal9000

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Where you live it is :drowning:
Worth driving the extra 10 minutes to Rono
Likewise the Safeway in Windsor vs. on Mendocino. Derelict count is a lot less. Molsberrys best by far. Had one of those tritips last night with enough left over for a sandwich this afternoon.

I still can't believe I almost stepped on a syringe taking a p*ss in the side trees along Olivet Lane in the middle of nowhere running this last Saturday. I soaked it good too to the point of disinfection. Also some trollette smoking something that looked like an orange whippet (?) staggering in trees along Santa Rosa Creek trail too; passed her both directions. The trolls were out this weekend and going beyond their usual realm.

I'm guessing a "Manager's Special" sale on frozen burritos at the Guernville Safeway.

• Wow
Reactions: grapedrink