One of those Koch brothers died

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
FecalFace said:
Duffy said:
They opposed your ilk’s policy positions regarding climate change.

That makes them heretical in you mind.
You believe that moon landing was fake.
I do? That’s news to me.

It's only fitting that you don't think that science is real and that you like to breathe sh!t air.

"According to the University of Massachusetts Amherst’s Political Economy Research Institute, only three companies rank among the top 30 polluters of America’s air, water and climate: ExxonMobil, American Electric Power and Koch Industries. Thanks in part to its 2005 purchase of paper-mill giant Georgia-Pacific, Koch Industries dumps more pollutants into the nation’s waterways than General Electric and International Paper combined. The company ranks 13th in the nation for toxic air pollution. Koch’s climate pollution, meanwhile, outpaces oil giants including Valero, Chevron and Shell. Across its businesses, Koch generates 24 million metric tons of greenhouse gases a year."
Big businesses that make the sh!t we all use pollute the most. This is no surprise.

My business is making sure big businesses like these (who make products we all use) pollute less than they otherwise would.

My business makes measurable differences in the air that you and I breathe. We use science, engineering and analytics to do it.

What have you done to help society?

Your Moms Dildo

Michael Peterson status
Jan 17, 2014
Next to the Lube
Healthcare has gone the way of college tuition.

It's government money and price is no object.

Why have prices been increased at such a rate and not justified?

I thinks this is price rigging, in a new arena and the gov needs to start reeling these a-holes in.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
MaxKookage said:
I thinks this is price rigging, in a new arena and the gov needs to start reeling these a-holes in.
??? Dude. WTF? How confused are you?