Omarosa taped John Kelly firing her.....

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
hal9000 said:
Why do they do it? Probably out of necessity. Nobody will believe how fvcking insane Trumpworld is.
If anything is clear over the past few days it's that Omarosa lacks credibility. Lots of trouble getting her accusations straight.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
casa_mugrienta said:
hal9000 said:
Why do they do it? Probably out of necessity. Nobody will believe how fvcking insane Trumpworld is.
If anything is clear over the past few days it's that Omarosa lacks credibility. Lots of trouble getting her accusations straight.
do you think trump lacks credibility? I’m trying to think of something he said that wasn’t a lie.

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
1whoknows said:
casa_mugrienta said:
hal9000 said:
do you think trump lacks credibility? I’m trying to think of something he said that wasn’t a lie.
We're not talking about Trump.

We're talking about Omarosa.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
casa_mugrienta said:
1whoknows said:
casa_mugrienta said:
hal9000 said:
We're not talking about Trump.

We're talking about Omarosa.
:roflmao: