"New" Reality TV

Stefan

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Jun 13, 2002
Venice, CA, USA
I'm a sucker for those shows, love them all. Survivor, Fear Factor etc...<P>Just heard on the Radio, they are going to start casting for a new show called..."Are you hot?" Can you believe that ****??<P>No singing, dancing, talking or anything, just plai ole'... ARE YOU HOT?!!

Stefan

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Jun 13, 2002
Venice, CA, USA
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sndcrtr:<BR><B>wha'??? Are you hot?? What is the show premise... damn the creatives have been taking acid again...
</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>PREMISE: To find the "hottest" American out there!

sndcrtr

Miki Dora status
Apr 22, 2002
Istanbul,Turkey
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Stefan:<BR><B> PREMISE: To find the "hottest" American out there!</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>That has to be the lamest thing I have ever heard of for a TV show... <P>The creatives are either drinking too much or their weed is a bad batch this season.
<P>

R3W

Phil Edwards status
Feb 19, 2002
Frisco
I watched "Monster Garage" last night. I think it might be my new favorite show.

Reality Check

Phil Edwards status
Feb 7, 2002
Nor Cal
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by R3W:<BR><B>I watched "Monster Garage" last night. I think it might be my new favorite show.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I saw one the other night where they turned a School Bus into a pontoon boat. Great drama!!

R3W

Phil Edwards status
Feb 19, 2002
Frisco
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Reality Check:<BR><B> I saw one the other night where they turned a School Bus into a pontoon boat. Great drama!! </B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Last night was Mustang Lawn Mower!<P>

craigj532

Kelly Slater status
Nov 9, 2002
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by R3W:<BR><B> Last night was Mustang Lawn Mower!<P></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>My favorite is Impala Zamboni. Monster Garage is my favorite show as well. Jesse James rocks. I just wish that I had an extra $80,000+ to buy a motorcycle. <P>