New California!

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Sharkbiscuit said:
To more earnestly address ifallalot, I have in fact set foot in the Central Valley, although I have not spent a few months living there, so I don't know it. I hear there's a property in Lemoore that is killer. I still think county-by-county election data is on my side: you can't do this with CC, OC, and SD. There are too many people running up too high a (D) margin. Half a million extra votes. You can't make that back with the rest.

grapedrink said:
That's SOP on highway 101 as well, especially in the Salinas to Santa Barbara stretch. People love to camp out in the left lane, oftentimes at or below the speed limit. Should be grounds for an automatic death panel hearing :fight:
I've only done Salinas to Paso Robles stretch and that was all good compared to Florida. Even the people that do camp a bit, nobody sits there having a battle of wills with them, forming this dense (and pre-fabricated pileup) line behind them.

the janitor said:
:roflmao:

I'm guessing the only reason they have included Contra Costa county is to have access to shipping out of the SF Bay. Culturally, they're getting zero play once you get West of Vasco road, Highway 4 and 160.

Make Stockton Great Again!
Trade CC for Solano and either Yolo or Lake/Napa and they have the same access, and ~125k fewer (D) votes based on 2016 results.
Solano County has V Town nigga represent!

Also, janitor, Knights Landing ftw

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
grapedrink said:
Sharkbiscuit said:
Also, those people drive WAY to well and considerate to be Republicans. I drive with Republicans. They go merge into the passing lane, think 5 over is some sort of speed, and then squat there, making everyone take them on the right.
That's SOP on highway 101 as well, especially in the Salinas to Santa Barbara stretch. People love to camp out in the left lane, oftentimes at or below the speed limit. Should be grounds for an automatic death panel hearing :fight:
Vehicular sacklessness needs to be a crime. The cops won’t pull the offenders over though because there would be just too many other drivers also pulling over to volunteer assistance in tasing them.

While we’re at it, those truckers on single lane highways that refuse to use turnouts, a nice $100 fine per car behind them seems fair. Especially if half that is distributed to each car stuck behind them. :beer:

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Kento said:
Vehicular sacklessness needs to be a crime. The cops won’t pull the offenders over though because there would be just too many other drivers also pulling over to volunteer assistance in tasing them.

While we’re at it, those truckers on single lane highways that refuse to use turnouts, a nice $100 fine per car behind them seems fair. Especially if half that is distributed to each car stuck behind them. :beer:
There are no cops in California. I think the last one I saw was in 2004 and he tried to ticket me for jaywalking Sunset. People are worried about city/state police enforcing immigration laws? I'd worry about unicorns enforcing those laws - there's more of them. I think there's one retired guy in North County who shapes a few boards he wants to shape for people he feels like shaping for? What is the closest to California you can afford to live on a police officer's pay? Elko? Tucson?

On I-95 I set the cruise at 80 in a 70. About 10 over in anything >=50mph. I'm more or less at the upper end of flow of traffic.
Any Basin freeway, the 5, the 101, and that road from Paso Robles to Lost Hills, 15-20 over seemed normal, and especially on the 5 North of Tejon Pass where it's flat, I was still getting passed.

The 46 from Paso Robles to Lost Hills, I may have strayed across a double yellow and around a truck a few times. Also that drive with the afternoon sun low/behind and ascending/descending through the golden grassy mounds was beautiful and gave me a mild flashback. Like driving in some prog band's album liner art.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
I've only done Salinas to Paso Robles stretch and that was all good compared to Florida. Even the people that do camp a bit, nobody sits there having a battle of wills with them, forming this dense (and pre-fabricated pileup) line behind them.
Yes, now that I think of it Paso north is usually a breeze.The offenders are there but I can usually get around them. The closer you get to SLO the worse the dum dum factor gets, because you have a stretch with lots of on/off ramps packed in that are tightly curved, so derptards and trucks camp out in the left lane out of laziness. Then it gets bad again between Pismo until Gaviota. Had a CHP pull me over in Buelton for passing on the right but he never gave me a ticket- maybe because I wasn't actually speeding :confused2: :roflmao:

Probably nothing compared to Floriderp :foreheadslap: Your assessment is correct regarding police presence on the highways, I tend to average 10-15 over with no issues :shrug:

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
grapedrink said:
Yes, now that I think of it Paso north is usually a breeze.The offenders are there but I can usually get around them. The closer you get to SLO the worse the dum dum factor gets, because you have a stretch with lots of on/off ramps packed in that are tightly curved, so derptards and trucks camp out in the left lane out of laziness. Then it gets bad again between Pismo until Gaviota. Had a CHP pull me over in Buelton for passing on the right but he never gave me a ticket- maybe because I wasn't actually speeding :confused2: :roflmao:

Probably nothing compared to Floriderp :foreheadslap: Your assessment is correct regarding police presence on the highways, I tend to average 10-15 over with no issues :shrug:
I’m surprised cops haven’t figured out to use drones yet to enforce traffic aside from the consequences of having enough money to hire Trunp’s interior decorator, King Christo Midas, and forcing ifallalot to start his own Antifa chapter.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Kento said:
grapedrink said:

I’m surprised cops haven’t figured out to use drones yet to enforce traffic aside from the consequences of having enough money to hire Trunp’s interior decorator, King Christo Midas, and forcing ifallalot to start his own Antifa chapter.
Already did

[video:youtube]AMmVpDwyCik[/video]

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
ifallalot said:
Kento said:
grapedrink said:

Already did

[video:youtube]AMmVpDwyCik[/video]
:roflmao:

They better not get within range of the tai chi park practitioners lest they get knocked out like Red from Friday.