****MOVING SALE****lots of stuff/cheap

HooButtaCrew

OTF status
Oct 30, 2003
Manhattan Beezy, CA
alright, im moving back to hawaii in june and i need to get rid of some of the things ive aquired in my stay here in Los Angeles. prices are negotiable

-indo board ---->payed 100 asking 50 obo

-shaun white snowboard boots sz 12----> used 3 times very good condition payed 300 sell for 100

-beater GNU carbon i-beam 164w snowboard, good for learning and it comes with burton mission bindings (with toe cap). payed 600 for the setup but like i said its very used, the board is rideable condition and the bindings are still very solid. asking 150 for the setup obo.

-sunlite acoustic guitar with hard case, paid 150 asking 50 obo

and thats all i can think of right now but i will update the thread regularly. email me for pics of specific items.

kris
-310-228-8313

hoobuttacrew@hotmail.com

HooButtaCrew

OTF status
Oct 30, 2003
Manhattan Beezy, CA
update-------> also have a brand new w/ tags body glove vapor fullsuit 3/2 never used got it in a raffle from work but i already have a good suit. this suit retails for 300+ im only asking 200 thats almost half price for a really high end suit. hit me up.

HooButtaCrew

OTF status
Oct 30, 2003
Manhattan Beezy, CA
the suit is a xxl but you should be able to exchange it at any surf shop that sells body glove, like i said the things got tags. with a little talking you could easily get it swapped out for your size.

and the board is a little dirty on the top and not too bad on the bottom, id say its in a 8/10 shape at least