Moss SpaceCake twin-fin for trade

tenover

Kelly Slater status
Jan 17, 2003
Point Loma, CA
I bought this one month ago and have ridden it twice. It is in perfect condition, without a scratch on it. It's just not for me. I'm not desperate to get rid of it, but if anyone out there in SoCal has a fish, quad, etc...in the same shape, that they would be interested in trading, let me know, I'm open to ideas. this board is 5'10", and here's what Moss has to say about the board:
SpaceCake Twin-Fin
The same principles as the single-fin but a skatier version that is superior in flat faced waves. This ultra-loose, ultra-fast surfboard comes with a fluted wing swallow tail and a removable rear keel. Order this board 2-4" shorter than your normal short board for small surf.

Here's a few pics....

surfdud

Gerry Lopez status
May 15, 2003
California
Hey Tenover,

I got a Pat Rawson 5'8" twin keel fish I'd trade. My brother payed $600 and had it custom from Rawson on his visit to San Diego. It needs some ding repair on the rails from a kook runover but is in otherwise good condition. Hardly used and no deck compressions that I know of off hand. I can check further if your interested. Its my brothers board. BTW the dings are easy to repair. It was resin tinted throughout so all you need to do is q-cell and and blue pigment on the rails to get a perfect finish. If interested I can take pics.

tenover

Kelly Slater status
Jan 17, 2003
Point Loma, CA
Ouch....I'll pass. Thanks anyways. Those are some pretty big gashes. I will trade it for a decent fish in good condition though!