MMMMMM>>>>>

JakeC

Michael Peterson status
Jan 15, 2002
Oceanside, Ca
I just bought myself an Oreo McFlurrie. It cost $2.58 . I used 1 quarter, and the rest dimes, nickels, and pennies. I am a rebel.<BR>BUt it shure does taste good. ANd they taste good after surfing too!<BR>-Jake

shadebaldy

OTF status
i think its more rebellious to walk into school with a $100 bill and buy a 35cent piece of candy and let the lunch lady count out your change knowing that she doesn't make that much in a week... or maybe its just mean spirited but i hate the lunch ladies, i can't wait until senior year when i get to leave for lunch

cencoastgrom

Michael Peterson status
Feb 28, 2002
You guys cant leave for lunch tell senior year? that sucks at are high school we can leave fresman year. I am not in highschool yet but i will be next year. But we get off campus lunch from the begging.

JakeC

Michael Peterson status
Jan 15, 2002
Oceanside, Ca
Im cool with the lunch ladies at my school. Me and my buddy, just walk to the front of the line, cut in front of everybody and we buy what we want. WE joke around with her(we do it with one particualr lunch lady) in spanish, even tho we dont speak spanish so she just laughs at us. ITs funny casue all the other people we cut get mad, but the luch ladie likes us. I always try to get her to give me free food but she dont like me that much.<BR>-Jkae

OTIS

Michael Peterson status
Sep 3, 2002
ENCINITAS, CA, USA
I am an international rebel. My friend and I were coming back from Cabo, pretty broke. We had a bunch of change when we got to the last toll booth at TJ Playas. We handed the attendent a fistful of coins. He was pissed. He cursed us in spanish and english. We barked back that it all spends the same and laughed. He reluctantly handed us our receipt, still cursing us. We motored forward about 100 yards when the truck died. Senior toll booth man had the last laugh. Our rebellion was squashed.