McMaster.....DONE!

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/amp/white-house-preparing-mcmaster-exit-early-next-month-n852371

Well oiled machine!

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Does Trump give up before this implodes on him? Grant a bunch of pardons and then resign?

obslop

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Feb 4, 2002
san diego, CA
as he was leaving did he say that he had accomplished all that he could, that trump was a great man, and that he wanted to spend more time with his family?

studog

Duke status
Jan 15, 2003
CA
FecalFace said:
That swamp keeps draining.
more like draining our military of top generals due to Cheeto's fragile ego. At this pace he's going to weaken the US military for generations to come

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
stu dog said:
FecalFace said:
more like draining our military of top generals due to Cheeto's fragile ego. At this pace he's going to weaken the US military for generations to come
He "drained" the swamp and than filled it with sh!t.

Now there's a sh!t leakage.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
stu dog said:
FecalFace said:
That's ok, Russia will protect us!

studog

Duke status
Jan 15, 2003
CA
OTdos said:
rats off a sinking ship of fools. Dear Leader! :roflmao:
problem is the sinking ship is America :censored:
Captain Cheeto drove it into an iceberg

Gnudz

Phil Edwards status
Apr 5, 2011
Jonestown
www.stormsurfing.com
We'll see. White House is pushing back on this story, calling it "rumors."

McMaster is one of the few people who seem to be both competent and trustworthy in this administration. If he goes it all just becomes a bit more dysfunctional and frightening.

In this case I hope it is just rumors.

One-Off

Tom Curren status
Jul 28, 2005
33.8N - 118.4W
Gnudz said:

McMaster is one of the few people who seem to be both competent and trustworthy in this administration. If he goes it all just becomes a bit more dysfunctional and frightening.

I remember when McMaster was first appointed it was noted that he was still on active duty. Others had not accepted the offer to take the position. I wondered if the Commander in Chief ordered him to take the job? Maybe after a year in the cluster guck that is the Whitehouse he's decided retirement is looking good?

I agree that he does project an air of seriousness and competence, but I had that feeling about Kelly, too, until his debacle attacking the African American Congresswoman. Then he seemed to be just another Trumpista.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Anyone who dares to speak truth to the mad king, their days are numbered.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
ifallalot said:
Look at all these pro-military neocons! :roflmao:
It's not the pro military that is attractive.

It's the fact that M is not a psychopath.

I'll say this again: It's a bad idea to have a psychopath like trump run a large powerful country.

studog

Duke status
Jan 15, 2003
CA
Gnudz said:

when Cheeto says it's Fake News = it's true
McMaster has already meet with Hoover Institution about a possibly position there