*** MAGA NOW ***

Uberkuque

Gerry Lopez status
Nov 19, 2014
Imagine blaming a virus on Trump
If a tsunami was coming and Trump refused to move the boat to a safe harbor and the boat wrecks, do you not blame trump? Or do you say “imagine blaming a tsunami on trump”?

Last edited:
Reactions: kidfury

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
If a tsunami was coming and Trump refused to move the boat to a safe harbor and the boat wrecks, do you not blame trump? Or do you say “imagine blaming a tsunami on trump”?
When you have 330 million boats to move. How many safe spaces, ummm, I mean harbors, can you find?

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
what I want to know is this:

how do the optimists and the “it’s not big deal, this will blow over” people do it? I admire their outlook while also thinking they’re crazy.

Uberkuque

Gerry Lopez status
Nov 19, 2014
When you have 330 million boats to move. How many safe spaces, ummm, I mean harbors, can you find?
As many as you can reasonably find, don't you think?

Or what? Better to yell "don't worry everyone, the tsunami's gonna be really small!"?

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
This
As many as you can reasonably find, don't you think?

Or what? Better to yell "don't worry everyone, the tsunami's gonna be really small!"?
It likely will be in most rural states.

It will be hell in crowded, dense clusterfook cities where people crawl all over themselves to get anywhere.

This virus will have many rethink the whole clustering trend to cities in hopes to "save the planet".

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.
This

It will be hell in crowded, dense clusterfook cities where people crawl all over themselves to get anywhere.

This virus will have many rethink the whole clustering trend to cities in hopes to "save the planet".
will you aknowlege South Korea's success ?? )
South Korea coronavirus cases decline, while U.S. cases rise ...
www.miamiherald.com › news › coronavirus › article241386441

US, South Korea reported first coronavirus cases on the same day. How they compare now.
By Brooke Wolford. March 20, 2020 08:24 PM. ORDER REPRINT →.

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
This

Yeah, especially after this, when people see you really can do many things remotely, there is really not so much need to cluster in these cities

Lance Mannion

Duke status
Mar 7, 2009
In Gods Country