Is trump threatening to drop nuclear bombs on Iran?

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
I bet he does it. I bet all these trump guys here rejoice it. It would be a very trump thing to do, kill a couple of million Muslims. Here we go.

Stormy Daniels and the playboy playmate and everything else will be long forgotten.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
CharmingSophisticate said:
I heard Ruths Chris under cooked his steak and he threatened them with an A-1 Steak Sauce Bomb.
Where did you hear that?

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
Did you see trump’s tweet? He didn’t seem to be talking about shooting down airplanes.

~rwright~

Michael Peterson status
Apr 14, 2015
Los Angeles~California!
Yep,
I read Donnies l8est tweet, thanks to what Hal9000 recently posted, you too.
Look, we ain't gonna use nukes a a 1st option, just ain't gonna happen.
If it gets nuts~ie, and WMD get used by the Iranians,
well all options are off the table then.

Stealth fighters and bombers will 1st clear the air~ways for American supremacy, after that, their country is f**ked, ALL oil they might produce will cease to get delivered, how they gonna keep~on keepin'~on???

Here's a lil' more history of US vs Iran,
from back when President Regan was Commander~in~Chief:
U.S. STRIKES 2 IRANIAN OIL RIGS AND HITS 6 WARSHIPS IN BATTLES OVER MINING SEA LANES IN GULF

Short video:
Operation PRAYING MANTIS Combat Operations vs. Iran 1988

potato-nator

Phil Edwards status
Nov 10, 2015
1whoknows said:
I bet he does it. I bet all these trump guys here rejoice it. It would be a very trump thing to do, kill a couple of million Muslims. Here we go.

Stormy Daniels and the playboy playmate and everything else will be long forgotten.
while true expect the actual carnage to be inflicted by a superstition-spouting proxy.

kinda the way Iran uses hezbollah.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
CharmingSophisticate said:
I heard Ruths Chris under cooked his steak and he threatened them with an A-1 Steak Sauce Bomb.
Dang now I sympathize. I went once and they all made me order some steak when I knew shrimp or chicken was the way/the light. The cut was trash and it came to me soaked in butter. Soggy pile o'shyte.

Never again.